Saturday 7 December 2019

My Best Christmas Blog Posts


Since I started blogging in 2012, I have created a lot of Christmas blog content. Christmas crafts, festive product reviews, Christmas room tours, helpful lists and tips, and so much more. As I still need to take photos for the other festive blog posts I have planned (but am currently being hindered by neck pain from my injury), today I thought I'd dust off the archives and do a round up of some of my best Christmas posts from over the years. Hopefully you'll find some posts you haven't seen before here, and who knows, maybe you'll even find some crafts you'd like to try, or some tips or ideas that you'll find helpful.

Still interested? Let's get started...


Last year, I wrote a review of my two beautiful Christmas brooches from Erstwilder's Festive Splendour Christmas Collection.


My little collection of Erstwilder Kitschy Christmas brooches.


If you enjoy colouring-in or are in need of a way to destress this Christmas, I'd recommend my review of the Christmas to Color colouring book by Mary Tanana. It's filled with the most beautiful, intricate Christmas illustrations to colour in.


The DIY Christmas crackers I made last Christmas using a cute Nutcracker cracker kit from Hobbycraft. You can also check out the crackers I made in 2017, and 2016. I'll be bringing you this year's DIY Christmas crackers in the next couple of weeks. I just have to make them first!


If you want to make some unique decorations to hang on the wall or even gift as presents, you might enjoy my DIY easy Christmas hoop art post.


Need some inspiration for this year's Christmas Eve box? Check out my DIY Christmas Eve Box from Christmas 2018. You might also like this one from 2016, and this one from 2015.


A retro reindeer cross stitch I stitched last Christmas.


Want to make your Insta Stories super festive but are short of ideas? Never fear, here's my 101 Christmas Instagram Story Ideas.


Christmas wreaths don't just have to be made from foliage or baubles. They can even be made out of pom poms- like my DIY Christmas pudding pom pom wreath from Christmas 2018. It's so easy to make, too!


Christmas is the most expensive time of the year, but festive activities don't have to cost you a fortune. Here's a list of 101 inexpensive things to do this Christmas.


Last year I shared my Christmas bucket list, with 40 things I have always wanted to do at Christmas time.


I love a good tagged post, and last year I did The Cracking Christmas Tag. If you want to know what Christmas songs I loathe or what I get up to on Christmas Eve, this is the post for you.


How to make these asymmetric DIY Christmas pom pom wreaths.


A round up of Christmas cross stitches I made in 2016.



A look at the DIY Advent House I made using a Hobbycraft Advent house, and kitschy paper, fabric, and wrapping papers.


Christmas is the season of good will and generosity, and if you want to do a good deed for someone this December, here's a list of 50 alternative ways to give back this Christmas to give you a few ideas.


Looking for some festive ways to enjoy your free time this Christmas? Here's a list of 101 Things To Do This Christmas to inspire you.


For anyone who likes to get creative with their blog or social media photos, here's a list of 75 of the Best Christmas Blog Photo Props.



Here's 50 of my money-saving Christmas shopping tips to help you stretch your money further and save a few pounds this Christmas.


If you're looking for some ideas for Blogmas posts, you might find my list of 200 Christmas blog post ideas will come in handy.


Navigating the Christmas season isn't easy when you have a chronic illness. It's exhausting, it elevates pain, it brings on flares, and requires more spoons than most of us have to spare. If you're nodding your head, and struggle to cope with the festive season, I wrote a Chronic Pain and Chronic Illness Christmas Survival Guide a couple of years ago which you might find helpful. It's packed full of my own tips and advice for surviving Christmas, which I learnt through trial and error. You might also appreciate my list of 25 Ways to Enjoy Christmas on Bed Rest.


A Christmas bedroom tour from 2016.



Love A Christmas Carol and colouring-in? Escape to Christmas Past is the Christmas colouring book review for you.



Another great adult Christmas colouring book I reviewed in the past is Johanna's Christmas by Johanna Basford. It's filled with the prettiest festive illustrations to bring to life with colour. (Apologies for the atrocious photos).


In 2016, I made this colourful Christmas cross stitch sampler, and showcased it on the blog.


Way back in December 2015, I shared a look at my Christmas novelty bags.


Photos of my bedroom decorated for Christmas 2015.


A look at some of the Riverdrift House Scandi-style Christmas cross stitches I made in 2015.


My review of the Zen Colouring Winter Wonderland Christmas colouring book.



How our living room was decorated for Christmas 2014. 

And in case you missed them...


My review of this year's Ciaté Mini Mani Month Advent calendar.


I also wrote a review of the Essie nail polish Advent calendar, complete with spoilers of the contents.


If you haven't got your Advent calendar for the 12 days of Christmas yet or want to see if any of your favourites have gone on sale so you can grab a beauty bargain, here's this year's round-up of Every Beauty Advent Calendar For Christmas 2019.


Earlier this week, I shared my Christmas to do list entitled 50 Things I Want to Do This Christmas.


I finally got around to showing you how I decorated my bedroom for Christmas last year with a Christmas bedroom tour post this week.


And last but not least, here's what I got for Christmas last year.

If by some miracle you've made it to the end of this post (thanks for sticking with me!), and still want to see more Christmas content, you can find all of my Christmas posts here.

I've also got plenty more festive-themed posts to come this December, so be sure to keep an eye out for those!

What kind of Christmas content do you enjoy reading most on blogs?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've been living for your Christmas posts ❤️🎁🎅

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig