Wednesday 18 December 2019

My Christmas List 2019


As it's almost Christmas, this week I thought I'd share my Christmas list in lieu of my usual Wednesday Wish List.

I haven't actually compiled a Christmas list to share with someone since I was a teenager, but I like to blog a Christmas list of my most-wanted items every Christmas just for fun. My Mum and sister actually both asked me for ideas this year, though, so I created a Pinterest board full of things I have my eye on at the moment, and pointed them in its direction, and then picked some of my favourites to build this year's Christmas list.

This year, my list is mostly made up of Erstwilder jewellery, pretty books, Lady Vintage dresses, and a variety of beauty palettes and gift sets. (No change there, then!) I don't expect to receive anything from it for Christmas, but I might treat myself to one or two pieces if I'm lucky enough to receive any Christmas money, or if I get the urge to shop after Christmas. It's mostly just a fantasy wish list, but I hope it gives you some last minute gift ideas just the same.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26 // 27 // 28 // 29 // 30

1. This matryoshka scarf is so cute, and would go perfectly with my matching matryoshka brooch.
2. I love a good polka dot dress, and this multicolour Party Polka Dot Lyra Dress from Lady V looks beautiful.
3. How pretty is the Puffin Classics' edition of The Secret Garden?!
4. I'm still gutted that the koala brooch from the Erstwilder x Pete Cromer collection sold out before I could hit check out, so I would love to somehow hunt one down this Christmas.
5. I bought a pair of the Erstwilder Essentials drop earrings in red ripple red on release day, and now I want to go back for these gorgeous chunky red glitter heart drop earrings.
6. These purple glitter star studs would also be a nice addition to my ever-growing collection.
7. I'm obsessed with all of the Erstwilder x Pete Cromer designs, and would love to get my hands on the colourful Rowdy Rosella brooch to add to my collection. The resins are so pretty.
8. I also adore the vibrant design of The Comical Cockatoo brooch.
9. I would love a Zatchels large Sugarcube bag in my life. There are so many colours to choose from, but I think the classic red is currently my favourite- at least for winter.
10. I've always wanted to read Dracula, and I'm in love with the new clothbound edition from Puffin Classics.
11. These blue marbled resin moon studs from Erstwilder are absolutely dreamy.
12. The Too Faced 'Let it Snow, Girl!' Christmas make up set is one of the best gift sets I've seen in ages. The eyeshadow palette looks particularly amazing.
13. Every brooch collection needs a kangaroo, and Pete Cromer's Kinetic Kangaroo brooch has so much character.
14. I've been living in my short-sleeved black polka dot Lyra dress this autumn / winter, and I'd love the 3/4 length sleeve version of the Lyra dress for keeping warm in the winter months.
15. I'm still loving the Raven Mad Brooch from Erstwilder's Halloween collection, and would happily wear it all year round.
16. This clothbound classics edition of War of the Worlds is stunning.
17. You can never have too many notebooks, and this set of three Gardener's Club hedgehog print notebooks from Cath Kidston are adorable.
18. I don't really need any new nail polishes right now, but I love the look of this Mavala nail polish set.
19. This YSL Touche Eclat Radiance gift set looks fabulous. I'm addicted to the Blur Primer after getting a mini bottle in my Advent calendar last Christmas.
20. I would never receive this in a million years, but Cath Kidston's Provence Rose print Monty DAB Radio and Speaker is one of the prettiest gadgets I've ever seen.
21. Too Faced's Christmas Cookie House Party gift set is too cute for words. I love the look of the green shade in the eyeshadow palette.
22. Yet another Erstwilder brooch I'm lusting after is the Take a Bite Serpent Brooch. I would also wear it all year round.
23. I can't get over how beautiful this Wizard of Oz book cover is.
24. I would never spent £69 on one beauty gift set for myself, but I really want to try L'Occitane's rhubarb range. It smells divine.
25. Lady Vintage's navy lip print Lyra dress is really fun.
26. This OPI Hello Kitty gift set looks like such a lovely collection, with some really gorgeous nail shades.
27. After enjoying The Handmaid's Tale last year, I really want to read its new sequel, The Testaments by Margaret Atwood.
28. These purple glitter crescent moon earrings from Erstwilder are so beautiful.
29. This dreamy Gingerbread Spice Eyeshadow Palette from Too Faced has been on my wish list for years!
30. And I'd love to try more of The Body Shop's new festive Juicy Pear range, and the Juicy Pear Festive Sack seems like a great set for value for money. I don't think the scent is festive at all, but it is lovely- so sweet and fresh.

If you'd like to see more of the items on my Christmas list, why not check out my Christmas Wish List board on Pinterest? You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your Christmas list this year?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig