Wednesday 25 December 2019

Merry Christmas!



After weeks of counting down the days, shopping for gifts, wrapping presents, decking the halls, baking and eating tasty festive foods, crafting, and sharing lots of festive content on the blog, the big day is finally here! It's Christmaaaaaassssss! (Sorry, I couldn't resist)!

I've been so busy preparing for Christmas these last few weeks, so I'm looking forward to finally having some time to switch off, relax, and enjoy the festivities with my family over the next few days. I'll be spending the holidays at home with my immediate family, including my older sister and brother-in-law who are home from Germany for a few days with their dog, Mia, and I'm looking forward to every minute of it. Chilled Christmases at home are my favourite way to spend the holidays.

I'm planning to spend the day opening presents with my family, watching a few Christmas movies, eating lots of delicious festive food, falling in to a food coma sometime around mid-afternoon, dressing my dog up in a Christmas jumper, and maybe even playing a board game or two and enjoying a few drinks before I fall back in bed in the evening to recover. I can't wait!

I'll be back to tell you all about it in a couple of days, but for now, I'm going to sign off, and just enjoy the day with my family.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends, get spoiled rotten with presents, indulge in lots of delicious festive food and drink, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves. You deserve it!

Merry Christmas!
SHARE:

1 comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig