Wednesday 4 December 2019

Wednesday Wish List


I wasn't going to post a wish list this week and planned to do something festive instead, but there's one collection I just had to share with you before it sells out, so here we are...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18

My favourite Australian jewellery brand, Erstwilder, have teamed up with the amazing Australian designer, illustrator, and happy art creator, Pete Cromer, and created one of the most beautiful jewellery collections I think I've ever seen in my life.

I'll be honest, I'd never heard of Pete Cromer before Erstwilder announced this collection, but I've fallen in love with his bright and colourful style, as well as this entire brooch collection.

The Erstwilder x Pete Cromer range sees eighteen of Cromer's colourful designs brought to life as brooches. There are seventeen Australian animal brooches and one set of three adorable little Druid brooches, and they're all little works of art. I love these designs so much I could have happily bought the entire collection, if I wasn't poor, and if it wasn't Christmas time, but alas, I am and it is. Narrowing down my favourites was so difficult, but in the end, I bought the galah, thanks to some early Christmas money from my Nana, and put the kookaburra, Tasmanian devil, and Gouldian finch on lay buy to pay for after Christmas. I really wanted the koala, too, but it sold out everywhere while I was toying with how many I could put on lay-buy without making myself bankrupt. Sob!

Unsurprisingly, many of the pieces sold out almost immediately, but I've linked to all the pieces I could find in stock in the UK above. You can also shop the range direct from Erstwilder, and hunt down your favourite pieces from their stockists around the world here. I'm hoping to add more pieces to the collection after Christmas, and may have also added a few designs to my Christmas list.

My galah brooch arrived this morning and it's even more beautiful than I'd expected. I'll be sharing a photo of it on Instagram a little later today, and will review it with the other three pieces I purchased when they arrive in January.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16

Erstwilder have also brought out matching stud earrings in the same resins used in the Pete Cromer brooch collection, so you can match your brooches to your earrings. I haven't picked up any of them yet, but I'm hoping to add some to my collection soon. They're all lovely, but I particularly love the purple pieces,  and the blue crescent moons. I have so many pairs of Erstwilder Essentials studs from previous collections, and I wear them with everything. They're only around £5.75 a pair (depending on the stockist), so they're really well priced, and great quality, too. They'd make excellent stocking fillers for anyone who loves colourful, quirky jewellery.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Have you bought anything from the Erstwilder x Pete Cromer collections? Which pieces do you like best?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig