Tuesday 19 December 2023

Erstwilder Christmas Brooches I've Worn This Christmas

Over the last couple of weeks, I've been enjoying adding a little festive cheer to my outfits- and sometimes just my PJs- by accessorising with a different Christmas brooch almost every day. 

When I've been able to document them, I've been sharing my brooch of the days over on my Insta Stories, and I thought it would be fun to document some of them here, too. There have been a couple of days when I haven't worn one and some days when I've reworn a favourite, and sometimes I forgot to take a photo, so there isn't one for every day of December- just the ones I've remembered to do. Also, please excuse the photo quality- they were taken on my phone.

So, here are nine of the Erstwilder Christmas brooches I've worn so far this month.


First up, we have a pretty pastel cuckoo clock brooch called Past Midnight. It was from the All Wrapped Up Collection 2019, and a recolouring from another Christmas collection a couple of years earlier. It's one of my favourite brooches ever, and gives off strong fairytale vibes.


The Season's Greetings snowglobe brooch is another old favourite from the All Wrapped Up collection, and another pretty pastel recolouring I love to rewear at this time of year. 


Next up we have Mary's Bells, a pair of opalescent bells with a glittery aquamarine bow, from the Kitschy Christmas collection of 2017. This was actually one of the very first Erstwilder brooches I ever bought, and it's still going strong.


Mama Bear is technically not a Christmas brooch, but I think this pair of polar bears is perfect for this time of year, so I always wear it over the holidays. It's made from a mother-of-pearl like ripple resin that shimmers in shades of rose, pistachio, and forget-me-not blue, and it's so beautiful. It was from a Fan Favourites collection a couple of years ago, and a recolouring of a pair of grizzlies from the 2020 Woodlands range.


It wouldn't be Christmas without Santa, and he's already been showing his face- and his snazzy trousers- early this year. This one is Santa Clause from the Erstwilder x Pete Cromer Christmas collection from 2020, and I love the gorgeous red ripple resin he's made from.


I wore To Be Jolly, a Kitschy green and white Christmas tree, while I was decorating my own Christmas tree. I love how fun and sparkly it is. It was part of the Kitschy Christmas collection of 2017, and another of the very first Erstwilder brooches I bought. My Mum liked this one so much, I had to go back and buy one for her, too, to stop her from stealing mine.


I have a soft spot for the Pete Cromer collections (his designs are always amazing!), so Snuggy Snowman has already had a couple of outings this Christmas. He is the glitteriest, shimmeriest snowman ever, and looks amazing when the light hits all that glitter. I got him from the Pete Cromer Christmas collection of 2020 because extra joy was necessary that Christmas.


I wore Kiss Me Kindly this past weekend, just pinned to my pyjamas while wrapping presents and watching Christmas movies. It's a classic sprig of holly tied with a big sparkly bow, and was yet another piece from the Kitschy Christmas collection of yester year.


And finally, we have Stay Frosty, Snowman from last year's Modern Holiday range. I love how this dainty little snowman gives off retro vibes while the unusual Christmas colours of navy, fuchsia, aquamarine, and salmon give it a modern twist. They're not Christmas colours I usually go for, but t's such a cute brooch.

This is only half of my Erstwilder Christmas brooch collection, and I still have more to wear before the holidays are through.

If you want to see which brooches I'm wearing daily, you can follow along on my Insta Stories here. I'll do my best to round up the next batch on the blog later in the month, too.

Do you enjoy accessorising with Christmas-themed jewellery during the festive season?

You Might Also Like

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig