Thursday 15 December 2022

My Erstwilder Christmas Brooch Collection

My resin brooch collection has grown steadily over the last five years, but it wasn't until last week, when I was putting away my new Christmas brooches, that I realised just how many Christmas Erstwilder brooches I have.

Seventeen. I have seventeen Christmas Erstwilder brooches!

And that's not counting the wintry ones from other collections that also look a bit festive when worn with the right outfit.

I only started collecting in 2017.

I might be a little obsessed.

Am I worried? No; I love my little collection, and look forward to accessorising my outfits with different Christmas brooches and earrings each December. It adds some fun and joy to the Christmas count down, and a little personality to what I'm wearing. Plus, I get too hot to wear Christmas jumpers, so this is my way of getting in to the festive spirit with my outfits.

Anyway, now that I've found my missing Red Robbin brooch- it turns out he's been rockin' under my bedside cabinet for the last two years- and have my whole collection together again, I thought it would be fun to give you a peek at my Christmas Erstwilder brooch collection in all it's festive glory.

And here we are.

I have seventeen beautiful holiday brooches, with at least one brooch purchased from every Erstwilder Christmas range dating back to 2017. There are some in classic Christmas colours like red and green, some in pretty pastels, and some in bold, glittery shades of magenta and royal blue. And they're all so different. I have snowmen and Santas, Christmas trees and presents, and even more unusual designs, like partridges in pears and a kookaburra in a snow globe.

I love my entire collection of brooches, but I'd say my favourites would have to be the two snow globes and the robin. The snow globe brooches are just amazing designs, and I love how sparkly the robin is; it's like a pair of ruby red slippers. I also really love the cuckoo clock, and I'm loving my new True Love's Gift partridge in a pear brooch a lot right now, too.

I've worn quite a few of these brooches already this month- often just pinned to my PJs, as I've barely gotten dressed all month- and I'm trying to work my way through wearing all of them before Christmas is over.

Today, I'm wearing the pastel pink cuckoo clock, but tomorrow? Who knows?

Perhaps I'll remember to share it on Instagram, so you might find out.

Do you have a Christmas jewellery collection to rival mine? Which of these brooches is your favourite?

You Might Also Like

Erstwilder Modern Holiday Brooches and Earrings

Erstwilder An Australian Christmas Brooches and Earrings

Erstwilder x Pete Cromer 2.0 Christmas Brooches

Erstwilder All Wrapped Up Christmas Brooches

Erstwilder Festive Splendour Christmas Brooches

Erstwilder Kitschy Christmas Brooches

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig