Sunday 11 December 2022

Sunday Favourites Christmas Special #406

Hey guys,

I hope you're all having a restful Sunday, and aren't too busy getting ready for Christmas.

I'm here with another Sunday Favourites Christmas special, and this week's post is packed full of festive crafts, recipes, decor ideas, and more. I've gone with mostly traditional Christmas colours this week, and I hope they inspire you. Enjoy.

Who remembers making paper snowflakes when they were little? I used to love it, but they were never as cool or intricate as these ones from The House That Lars Built. Thankfully, they have a DIY to show you how to make them.

The House That Lars Built also have a great tutorial for a DIY Christmas bulb Advent calendar, that would be fun to count down the 12 days of Christmas.

This easy Swiss chocolate fondue recipe from Sprinkle Bakes looks incredible. *Licks screen.* I'd love to make this for Christmas Eve.

These DIY gingerbread gift tags from Mein Feenstaub would add a little something extra to your gift-wrapping this Christmas.

How pretty are these DIY Christmas poppers / crackers from The House That Lars Built?

A Beautiful Mess chocolate sticky buns look delicious. These would be amazing for an indulgent breakfast on Christmas morning.

These chocolate mocha yule log cakes from Spinkle Bakes sound so good. I'm in love with the little axe decorations!

Holy crap; don't Sprinkle Bakes' pinecone cookies look amazing?!

With Wonder and Whimsy have created the cutest Whoville holiday tablescape.

I'm loving these mid-century style atomic starburst ornaments from PMQ for Two.


PMQ for Two also have a great recipe for mini peppermint bark cheesecakes that I'm tempted to try out.

This hot chocolate charcuterie board from A Pumpkin and a Princess looks so damn good. I'd love to recreate it.

A lovely Christmas tablescape from The House That Lars Built.


This charming ghostly Christmas Carol art print from Malefica Crafts on Etsy.


And last but not least, these Christmas ornament Oreo balls from A Pumpkin and a Princess look almost too good to eat.

You can find all my previous Sunday Favourites Christmas Specials posts here for more festive inspiration.

Thanks for reading!

What are your plans for the day?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig