Sunday 4 December 2022

Sunday Favourites Christmas Special #405

It's been a while since I last blogged a Sunday Favourites post, and because it's Christmas, it seems like the perfect time to revive the series with a couple of posts for you guys this December.

This week, I'm going to start with a colourful selection of Christmas crafts, recipes, home decor, and more, and I hope they inspire you. Enjoy.


This Christmas pudding applique kit from The Make Arcade looks like a fun and easy craft to try this Christmas.


How cute is this cosy penguin mini cross stitch kit from The Make Arcade? It would be perfect for stitching in front of the TV over Christmas.


I'd love to stitch this Noel cross stitch sampler from Satsuma Street. Maybe I'll have to make it next year?


This printable holiday stickers from A Kailo Chic Life are so cheerful and fun.


This Christmas sweater garland DIY from A Beautiful Mess is too cute. It looks really easy to make, too.


Want to make your own wreath this Christmas? Check out this stunning paper poinsettia wreath DIY from The House That Lars Built.




I don't usually like rainbow Christmas trees, but Lovely Indeed's rainbow Christmas tree is so beautiful.


I love a good Christmas home tour, and this bright and colourful holiday home tour from The House of Hood is amazing.


These DIY Christmas sweater felt gift tags from Mein Feenstaub are such a cute idea.


I'd love to make The Crafted Life's DIY colourful wooden bead garland for my Christmas tree.


The Crafted Life's DIY bottle brush tree ornaments look like a fun Christmas craft for all ages.




I love PMQ's idea for a gift wrap party. What a genius way to make time to see your friends at Christmas, while still being productive when you have so much to do.


I adore this DIY Christmas tree skirt, also by PMQ for Two.


And this cross stitch kit from Cotton Clara tells it how it is.

I'll be back next Sunday with another batch of festive favourites, but in the meantime, you can find all my previous Sunday Favourites Christmas Specials posts here for more festive inspiration.

Thanks for reading!

Have you got anything festive planned for the day?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig