Friday 9 December 2022

My Christmas List 2022

It's that time of the year when I like to share a Christmas List of the things I'd love to find under the Christmas tree on Christmas morning.

It's a wish list I've put together just for fun, and isn't something I plan to flash in people's faces, demanding they buy me things from it. I might steer people in its direction if they ask for ideas, but mostly, it's just a fun wish list showing what I'd love Santa to bring me, that might also provide present ideas for yourself and your loved ones.

This year, it took me a while to compile a wish list, as aside from books and a few brooches, I couldn't think of many things that I was lusting after. I mostly just want a big stack of beautiful books, Loungefly backpacks, and Erstwilder brooches this year, but personally, I think that makes for a quality wish list.

I'll let you be the judge of that, though. Check it out for yourselves.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24

1. This faux leather celestial reading planner from Owlcrate is the prettiest reading planner I've ever seen.
2. I love this Maverick Macaw brooch from the Erstwilder x Pete Cromer Wildlife collection.
3. This Twisted Wunder star print maxi dress from Simply Be looks stunning.
4. I really want to read the A Court of Thorns and Roses series, and the collector's edition of the first book is so beautiful. Just look at it!
5. The collector's edition of Throne of Glass is another beauty I need in my collection, and another book series I want to try.
6. How cute are these Erstwilder toadstool earrings?!
7. It's been years since I last owned some Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat, or my favourite YSL blur primer, so I definitely wouldn't object to finding this lovely YSL make up set under the tree this year.
8. I love the detail to the Erstwilder x Pete Cromer Tranquil Tiger brooch.
9. I haven't read the first book in the series yet, but the Owlcrate edition of When Night Breaks by Janella Angeles needs to come live with me. 
10. I'm kicking myself for only just discovering Fairyloot, as this edition of The Ballad of Never After is seriously beautiful, with sprayed stencilled edges, a reversible dust jacket, and the loveliest end paper art of Jacks and Evangeline... and it's now sold out. I'm still including it here, as it's a wish list, and I'd be thrilled if a Christmas miracle happened, and I found this under the tree on Christmas morning. If you have a copy and don't want it, send it my way! 
11. Alice in Wonderland has always been one of my favourite Disney films, and this Painting the Roses Red backpack from Loungefly is incredible.
12. I desperately need a new camera as I dropped and broke mine this autumn, and am stuck using a grainy old point and shoot that's 10+ years old. I won't get one for Christmas, as they're too expensive, but this Canon DSLR seems like a pretty good deal for a starter DLSR.
13. This red panda brooch from Erstwilder has been on my wish list half the year, so I'd be a happy little panda if I got one for Christmas.
14. Loungefly always make the best bags, and their Robin Hood book convertible backpack is one of the best bags in the history of bags. I love that the inside is like a storybook with scenes from the film, and includes Maid Marian and Lady Kluck playing badminton!
15. I definitely do not need any more eyeshadow palettes, but oh, this Too Faced Yummy Bear palette is dreamy. Maybe I could find room for just one more?
16. I already own a Loungefly Robin Hood backpack, but holy crap, the new Prince John Carriage mini backpack looks amazing, and I need it in my life.
17. I love the look of the Owlcrate edition of Book of Night by Holly Black. I'm currently addicted to The Folk of the Air series (I've almost finished The Wicked King), so I'd love to try some of her other books once I'm done with all the others.
18. There's something so charming about this Erstwilder X Pete Cromer Orderly Orangutan Brooch. Her little face is too cute.
19. The Hell Bunny Love Cats mini dress is so fun, and colourful. It covers a good range of sizes, too, from an XS up to a 6XL!
20. I don't need another copy of Caraval, but I'll admit, the gold foil 5th anniversary edition sure is tempting me.
21. I'd love to journal through Leigh Bardugo's gorgeous Grishaverse companion journal, The Severed Moon, in 2023. It looks wonderful.
22. I adored My Little Pony when I was little and owned several of them, so I can't help coveting the piece of pastel perfection that is the Loungefly My Little Pony mini backpack. It's an eighties'/ nineties' child's dream.
23. Two books in, and I'm totally obsessed with The Folk of the Air, so I can't wait to read How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories. Though, I have a feeling I'll want to buy this one for myself before Christmas, just as soon as I've read The Queen of Nothing.
24. Everyone seems to be playing Disney Dreamlight Valley at the moment, and I'd love to jump on the bandwagon. It only seems to be available to download, and not as a cartridge, though, so I'll probably have to buy this one myself, too.

And those are some of the things on my Christmas list this year.

If you'd like to see what else made it on to my Christmas list, perhaps to get some present ideas or to find some new books to read, you can find my wish list board on Pinterest here.

What's on your Christmas list this year?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You have some lovely items on your list, Louise! I hope you get some of them! The parrot brooch is gorgeous!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kezzie. I'm not expecting to, but maybe I'll have to treat myself to a book or two after Christmas. :) x

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig