Thursday 7 December 2023

My Christmas List 2023

My family keep pestering me for Christmas present ideas, so I thought it was about time I put together a little wish list to give them a few ideas. 

I figured it might also give you guys some Christmas present inspiration for your own friends and family (or yourself!), so I'm sharing it with you, too.

Here's this year's Christmas list. Remember to check it twice.




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23

1. Owlcrate's edition of Fall of Ruin and Wrath is one of the most beautiful books I've ever seen. Even if it kinda looks like a purple version of the Six of Crows collector's edition.

2. I'm in love with the print on this Herbology Witch print Lyra Mini Dress from Lady Vintage. Loving the forest witch vibes.

3. The Lucinda cable knit embroidered cardigans from Joanie Clothing look perfect for throwing over a cute dress to stay warm in the winter. I can't decide if I prefer the teal...

4. ...or this gorgeous mustard variation. Maybe I need both?

5. How many Robin Hood Loungefly backpacks are too many? Because I need this Robin Hood floral mini backpack in my life like yesterday. It's one of the best bags I've ever seen.

6. Erstwilder just released their insanely cute and colourful Kutopia collection by Kasey Rainbow, and their Owen the Otter brooch looks otterly adorable.

7. I would sell my right arm to find the new deluxe Hunger Games box set under the tree this Christmas, but it already seems to be sold out everywhere, so I'm a sad little bookworm. I'm kicking myself for not preordering it, but I didn't have the pennies and figured it would be around for a while. I really hope they restock it. 

8. I don't need any more eyeshadows in my life, but I would definitely make room for Too Faced's new seasonal Merry Merry Makeup eyeshadow palette. The colours look dreamy.

9. I've always had a soft spot for dachshunds (sorry, Rosie), and this Darcy the Dachshund brooch is one of the cutest dog brooches I've ever seen.

10. I really want to try the new Pears & Share range from The Body Shop, especially the shower gel and body yoghurt, so the Pear Essentials gift set would definitely be welcomed this Christmas.

11. What I wouldn't give to own this amazing Loungefly Lady and the Tramp mini backpack! I always loved the Christmas scene with Jock and Trusty and the puppies at the end of the film, so this one is definitely a need, and not just a want. It's so perfect I could cry.

12. The Rescuers was one of my favourite Disney films growing up, and this soft toy set of Miss Bianca, Bernard, and Evinrude is adorable. I can't believe there's a teddy of Evinrude and his little leaf motor boat!

13. I'm dying to get my hands on this Olivie Blake Masters of Death and One For My Enemy book duo from Illumicrate. The books look stunning (especially Masters of Death), and the storylines sound really good, too.

14. I love this Cruel Prince stationery set from Litjoy Crate, which matches the art in the book boxset. The only problem is, they're so pretty, I wouldn't want to use them.

15. Nettle and Bone was one of my favourite reads last year, and I've fallen in love with this special edition from The Broken Binding. The Bone Dog hidden cover is amazing, and it's so inexpensive for a special edition, too.

16. Rhonda the Red Panda is another Erstwilder Kutopia brooch that would make a great edition to my brooch zoo.

17. I love the Barnes and Noble special editions of Jennifer L. Armentrout's Blood and Ash, and Flesh and Fire series, and would love to collect them. This copy of A Light in the Flame is so beautiful.

18. A Fire in the Flesh is even prettier. I just wish there was one for Shadow in the Ember.

19. I never knew I needed an edition of Monopoly so much until I discovered there's now Labyrinth Monopoly. It looks so good!

20. Owlcrate's Forest reading planner is still high on my lust list. The design is gorgeous, and it has everything you need for recording your reading life.

21. Another Barnes and Noble special edition I have my eye on is this stunning copy of A Soul of Ash and Blood. Sadly, B&N stopped delivering to the UK during the pandemic, but I'm tempted to save up, and try a shipping service like Stackry at some point. Has anyone ever used them?

22. How cute is The Growth Eternal mini brooch from Erstwilder?! It would go great with the Lyra dress.

23. And finally, one last Erstwilder Kutopia brooch because a girl can never have too many... say hello to Warren the Wombat. He's wonderful.

And those are some of the things on my Christmas list. 

If you're looking for more like this, you can find all these and more on my Christmas wish list board on Pinterest.

What's on the top of your Christmas list this year?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig