Tuesday 8 December 2020

Papergang Papio Press Stationery Box November 2020


Back in November, I treated myself to my very first stationery box from the monthly stationery subscription service, Papergang by Ohh Deer. 

I had admired Papergang's stationery boxes from afar for ages, but until recently, I had never tried a stationery subscription box. That was until I saw a video on Instagram advertising their beautiful November box, filled with Papio Press stationery, for just £7- 50% off their monthly subscription price- and I was powerless to resist them any longer. 


I've always had a soft spot for woodland animal paraphernalia and I love Papio Press' designs, so this stationery box looked like a dream come true.

I placed my order and waited a week or so for a Papergang box to land on my doormat one rainy morning in early November. To my dismay, the beautiful navy and blue packaging, featuring a stunning Papio Press woodland design of foxes, deer, robins, and foliage, was a little soggy from the rain, but thankfully the contents inside were unspoiled, and the box dried almost as good as new.


I wanted to do an unboxing on Instagram, but I was too excited to wait, and had to open it straight away. Everything was wrapped in a sheet of black tissue paper, and inside I found...

♥ A high quality fox enamel pin with a floral design etched in to the enamel.

♥ Six Christmas cards in three designs, printed on 280gsm FSC certified stock with recycled kraft envelopes.

♥ A stunning black and gold A6 lined hardback notebook, printed on FSC certified stock with hot foiled embellishments, including foxes, trees, crescent moons, and more.

♥ A blue 60 page shopping list pad with a fox, foliage, and snowflake design printed on FSC-certified stock.

♥ A large sheet of 100% recyclable gift wrap printed on 100gsm FSC certified paper, featuring the same woodland design printed on the box, but in a larger size.

I also received a pencil Papergang enamel pin as a welcome gift to the subscription service, and a blank calendar postcard with a foliage design was also included in the box.

I genuinely love everything that was included in this stationery box, and will get good use of everything but the Papergang pin. I particularly adore the gorgeous notebook (not surprising at all, since I'm a bit of a self-confessed notebook addict), and the Christmas cards and wrapping paper are so beautiful I almost don't want to use them. The list pad will come in handy for jotting my shopping lists down, and the fox pin couldn't be more perfect since they're one of my favourite animals. I'm really pleased and impressed with the whole box- although, I did know what was going to be in the box before I bought it. It wasn't a happy accident.

The quality of all of the products is fantastic, and definitely worth every penny. I would have happily paid full price for this box if I hadn't have stumbled up on a discount code for my first box. 


I decided not to keep my subscription to Papergang after receiving this box, though- not because I didn't love this box or their service, but because I'd rather order one-off boxes from them whenever one catches my eye. Luckily, you can get a rolling subscription for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months, and cancel at any time with the monthly subscription. I didn't like the December box's stationery enough to order it, but I know the November box will not be the last one I order from them. I regularly covet their beautiful stationery boxes.

The great thing about Papergang stationery boxes, apart from being filled with gorgeous stationery that are delivered direct to your door, is that every box they sell helps to plant trees with Tree Aid. A monthly box plants a 1/4 of a tree, while a twelve month subscription will plant three. How cool is that?! The brand also collaborates with charities that resonate with them twice a year, which has included the ME Society, and the Marine Conservation Society in the past, so there's lots of great reasons to support the brand.

You can subscribe to their stationery boxes via my referral link here, and also find some previous Papergang boxes for sale through Ohh Deer here. Sadly, the November box is now sold out, but it may become available with Ohh Deer, so keep checking back if you hope to get your hands on one.

Have you tried a Papergang stationery box yet?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig