Wednesday 9 December 2020

My Christmas List 2020

As it's almost Christmas, this week, I thought I'd share my Christmas list in place of an ordinary Wednesday Wish List post.

I haven't actually compiled a Christmas list in real life to thrust in my family's faces and demand my most wanted trinkets like a spoiled Veruca Salt. I haven't written a proper Christmas list since I was little, and I'm not the demanding kind. This wish list post is merely a collage of pretty things that are high on my lust list, that I've put together for fun, and to give you guys some Christmas gift ideas.

My Mum actually asked me for some Christmas present ideas a couple of weeks ago, and I couldn't think of much I wanted. It took me ages to think of some things I would like this year. I've realised that  while there are things I'd like, I'm not desperate to find anything under the tree this year, and would be happy to just have a lovely Christmas with my family, full of laughter and good food. That's not to say, I wouldn't be ecstatic to unwrap any of these pieces on Christmas Day, as I would, but Christmas is more about spending time with family, than the presents under the tree for me, and I don't need presents to have a good Christmas.

But just for fun, let's have a look at some of the things I added to my Christmas wish list that I'd love to receive, or might even treat myself to if I'm lucky enough to get any money for Christmas this year.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22

1. I love the look of the Too Faced Enchanted Christmas Wonderland make up collection. The colours and the packaging are to die for.
2. Erstwilder has just released a Peanuts collection, and this Snoopy Nap Time brooch is so iconic.
3. There are a few Lady Vintage Lyra dresses on my wish list, but I think this colourful Party Polka dress is by far my favourite.
4. This Duck, Duck, Splash! brooch from Erstwilder is one of the cutest brooches I've ever seen. I love his little rain outfit.
5. I love love LOVE this Barnes and Nobles leatherbound edition of The Stand by Stephen King. It's one of my all time favourite books, and it's about a super flu the rages across America wiping out most of the population. This edition is already out in the US, and due out in the UK in the new year. I'll definitely be getting a copy.
6. How beautiful is this Puffin Classics clothbound edition of Wuthering Heights?! 
7. These Garrulous Galah drop earrings from the Erstwilder x Pete Cromer collection are so pretty.
8. The Vendula Flower Shop backpack has been on my wish list for ages. I'd love to add it to my bag collection to wear with all my autumn / winter outfits.
9. I used up the mini Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Primer I got in an old Advent calendar, and it's the best primer I've ever tried. I'd be thrilled to find a full-sized bottle in my stocking this Christmas.
10. The Loungefly Disney Cats wallet is the cutest wallet I've seen in years. It even has Dinah on it!!
11. These Kuddly Koala earrings from the Erstwilder x Pete Cromer collection would look amazing with just about any outfit.
12. I never get off Animal Crossing, but I'd love a copy of Mario Kart 8 to mix things up once in a while.
13. I really want one of the Erstwilder enamel pin collector's boxes to display some of my enamel pins on. 
14. This Rainbow Heart Cross Stitch Kit from The World in Stitches would make such a fun, quick project to enjoy at home after Christmas.
15. This Geometric Wave Cross Stitch Kit looks awesome, too.
16. I made the rainbow version of this purple Geometric Heart Cross Stitch Kit a couple of years ago, and would also love to stitch this purple one.
17. I'd love to get the We Stayed Home in 2020 embroidery kit from Cotton Clara to stitch to commemorate this crazy year. Not that any of us are ever going to forget 2020.
18. Another Erstwilder brooch I want to add to my collection is Dolly the Dainty. This vintage-style lamb would be perfect for spring and Easter outfits.
19. The Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Eyeshadow Palette looks incredible. So many pretty shimmers and mattes!
20. The Erstwilder Enlightened Waters waterlily brooch is so pretty. It sounds like something named by Anne Shirley-Cuthbert!
21. Erstwilder's Lachy of the Lily frog brooch would pair perfectly with Enlightened Waters.
22. And the Too Faced Enchanted Forest make up collection looks stunning. Those colours!

If you'd like more gift ideas for your friends and family, you can find more like this on my Christmas Wish List board on Pinterest here. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your Christmas list this year?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig