Wednesday 2 December 2020

Wednesday Wish List: Christmas Fashion

With Christmas officially on the way, it seemed like the perfect time to share a new Wednesday Wish List featuring some of the awesome festive fashion that has caught my eye recently.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Oh So Flamingo's acrylic Christmas collection makes me want to go play out in the snow, and come back in to the warmth to drink a hot chocolate by the fire. We might not have any snow in England yet, but these pieces look perfect for accessorising Christmas and winter outfits to keep you looking cute and cosy in the cold. I particularly love the mitten designs.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Tatty Devine has launched a large Christmas collection for 2020, featuring necklaces, brooches, and earrings with classic Christmas designs like Christmas crackers, robins, gingerbread houses, holly leaves, and more. These are just a few of my favourites, but there are loads more on their website. They're sadly a little out of my price range, but it doesn't hurt to dream.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lady Vintage has some incredible Christmas print dresses this year, and they're currently still on offer in their Black Friday sales! I'm dying to get my hands on the Baubled Hepburn (#1), and the red All Wrapped Up Lyra (#3) dresses, but alas, I'm poor, and still need to finish my Christmas shopping. *Cries internally.*


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Lady Vintage also has a range of Christmas face coverings to help you stay safe from Covid this Christmas, while still looking fabulously festive. The best part is, they're on promotion right now with 50% off, so it's the perfect time to stock up on face masks for all those festive outfits! 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Hell Bunny has some stunning pieces in this year's Christmas collection, and I'm particularly smitten with these gorgeous forest green pieces. The candy cane print Beth pieces, and Thea dress are all to die for, and the perfect mix of festive and glamourous. Who says Christmas outfits have to be tacky?

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

La Vidriola always has such fun and colourful Christmas designs, and this year has been no exception. They've released heaps of amazing new pieces in festive colours, from poinsettias and puppies, to trifles and gingerbread men. These are a handful of the pieces which have caught my eye, but there are many more to choose from on their website.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

And last but by no means least, I Love Crafty has what might just be the cutest Christmas selection I have ever seen. Their laser-cut perspex necklaces, earrings, and brooches feature designs like Christmas kittens, gingerbread houses, and snow cats, and they're bloomin' adorable. I especially love the amazing Snow Globe Necklace (#4).

If you'd like to check out more festive fashion that has caught my eye this Christmas, check out my Christmas style board on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Have any pieces caught your eye this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig