Sunday 20 December 2020

Sunday Favourites: Christmas Special #399

I'm back with my fourth and final Chistmas-themed Sunday Favourites post of the year. As usual, it's packed full of festive crafts, recipes, home decor ideas, art, and more to give you some last minute inspiration. I hope it gets you in the Christmas spirit if you're not swimming in it already! Enjoy.

Keep your feet cosy in style this Christmas by customising your slippers using Crafterward's fun Christmas light slippers DIY.

The House That Lars Built show you how to make these pretty Scandinavian-inspired oversized paper Christmas stars.

I love this personalised festive patchwork Christmas stocking from Eleanor Bowmer.


Can't choose between cake and Christmas cookies? How about making this adorable Christmas village cake from A Subtle Revelry which incorporates both?

These ornament Christmas hand pies from Club Crafted are so darn cute. They remind me of making jam tarts in primary school- although, they never looked this pretty.


The Crafted Life has a great DIY for Christmas tea towels to make your kitchen look extra festive this Christmas.


These Christmas Spritz cookies from Lovely Indeed look like the perfect snack for over the holiday season.


If you want to add a little something extra to your gift wrapping this year, how about making these DIY wooden Christmas Gift Tags from Tell Love and Party?

Short on space for Christmas decorations this year? How about creating this DIY vertical Christmas village from Oh Joy?


Some plastic-free wrapping ideas from Eco with Em.

Crazy Head Comics shared some helpful tips for surviving the holidays with a mental illness.

Our pets deserve to be spoiled at Christmas, too, and these DIY pet stockings from Handmade Charlotte would be perfect for filling with presents for our furry friends. I'd love to make one for Rosie.


This Christmas fawn embroidery kit from Alisa Handicrafts is so lovely. I'd love to pick up a kit to make for next Christmas.

Fat Mum Slim talks you through how to make the perfect dessert platter for the holidays. 

How cute are The House That Lars Built's Christmas village presents?!


I love these Christmas charcuterie dessert boards from Ain't Too Proud To Meg. There's only six of us this Christmas, but maybe I'll have to make a small one for us to graze on.

I've always wanted to try punch needling, and this punch needle embroidery pillow DIY from A Beautiful Mess looks super easy to make.


The House That Lars Built show you three clever things to do with wrapping paper. I love the origami Christmas shirt gift bags!

If you want something different to the more traditional green foliage wreaths you see everywhere at Christmas, why not try this fun holly wreath DIY from A Subtle Revelry?

And finally, these 12 days of Christmas SVG cut files from Persia Lou are so beautiful. They'd be perfect for creating unique gift bags, note cards, tags, ornaments, and more.

For more festive inspiration, check out my Christmas boards on Pinterest. You can also find all my previous Christmas Sunday Favourites posts here.

Thanks for reading!

Are you all set for Christmas yet? What have you got left to do over the next few days?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I forgot you do these fun posts! I love the things you shared.
    By the way, I follow two people on Instagram that think you would love. The first is @gingerbreadmaid and her website is https://www.maidofgingerbread.com/ - she makes incredible gingerbread constructions (I went to uni with her- she's a musician originally) and she's done so superb things! The second is @panspantry- who do wonderful graze boxes in the Hexham area of Northumberland- you should take a look- I think you'd like them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It had been a while since I last did one! (Apart from the last few weeks). I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for the recommendations; I just checked them out. The gingerbread constructions are amazing! Her work is so creative. The graze boxes also look incredible. I wish I had a gathering to order one for. Charcuterie boards always look so pretty and appealing.

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig