Sunday 17 December 2023

Sunday Favourites Christmas Special #408

 If you're looking for a little last minute Christmas inspiration, you've come to the right place.

I've got another festive Sunday Favourites post for you today, and it's crammed full of colourful festive recipes, crafts, wrapping ideas, decor, and more.


I love this Christmas Stamps Gift Wrap by Ickaprint on Not on the High Street.


This Christmas Woodland Animal gift wrap from Lorna Syson is so lovely.


I'm loving the retro design of Laliblue's Christmas House Brooch.

And their penguin Christmas brooch is pretty damn cute, too.


Don't worry if you can't name all of Santa's reindeer; you'll certainly know them by heart once you've wrapped everything in this amazing Christmas reindeer patchwork gift wrap from Ickaprint.


The House That Lars Built shows you how to make traditional Danish Christmas Hearts out of paper.


And they also have a sweet DIY for Scandinavian Christmas angels you can turn into decorations or present toppers.

I love Keiko Lynn's pink Christmas decor.

This Snowperson embroidery kit from The Make Arcade looks adorable, and easy enough for beginners, too.

I'd love to make this Retro Christmas Snow Globe embroidery from BeCo Productions.

How cute are these Melted Snowman Cookies from A Beautiful Mess?

The Pink Hutch's pastel pink Christmas decor is to die for. 

I'm in love with With Wonder and Whimsy's sugary sweet pastel Christmas decorations.

I love Studio DIY's idea for a hot chocolate board.

A Beautiful Mess' hot chocolate bar also looks wonderful.

This Snowman Snowcone Christmas wrapping paper by Sam Ann Designs Kids & Parties from Zazzle isn't cheap, but it does have the cutest design.



Have you seen the new Muppets Christmas Carol Funko Pops? They're amazing!

I'll be back next Sunday with another round of Christmas Sunday Favourites, but if you want more inspiration in the meantime, you can find all of my previous Christmas Sunday Favourites posts here.

Thanks for reading!

Are you all ready for Christmas yet?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig