Sunday 10 December 2023

Sunday Favourites Christmas Special #407

It's been almost a year since I last blogged a Sunday Favourites post, and since it's Christmas, I thought it would be fun to put a new one together for a little festive inspiration.

This week's post is packed full of Christmas recipes, crafts, and more, in (mostly) classic red and green Christmas colours. I hope you enjoy it.

I love these Christmas cards from Ickaprint on Not on the High Street.

A Kailo Chic Life shows a quick and easy way to make peppermint swirl drinking glasses using a cutting machine.

How cute is this gingerbread latte cake from Sugar and Sparrow?!


Have you seen the Home Alone house Lego set? Isn't it amazing? I just wish it wasn't so expensive so I could get one.

Not quite ready to give up Halloween? That's okay- you can combine it with Christmas with this Spooky Frosty Spookmas brooch by Johanna Parker x Lipstick & Chrome!

A Beautiful Mess' Grinch cookies look like the perfect Christmas cookies to make if you want to bake something cute and festive, but don't want to deal with fiddly icing.

BeCo Productions has the prettiest, modern Christmas embroidery patterns. I'm so tempted by the It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year design, but I want to finish my Christmas cross stitches before I start a new project.

I've never made or tried cake pops before, but these Christmas cake pops from A Beautiful Mess are so cute.

This Christmas charcuterie board by The Charcuterie Mama looks amazing. I really want to put one together this Christmas.

This reindeer macarons recipe from Pies & Tacos looks delicious and adorable.


If you want to try some easy Christmas crafting, this Cosy Christmas felt decoration kit from The Make Arcade looks like the perfect way to stitch away an afternoon or two.

I'd love to try this meringue wreath cookies recipe from The Smart School House.

A Pumpkin and a Princess has a great recipe for Gingerbread Oreo Balls.

And their Christmas Lights Oreo Balls look so fun and festive, too.


And I'd love to recreate this scrumptious Christmas dessert board from Sprinkle Bakes.

I'll be back next Sunday with another round of Christmas Sunday Favourites, but if you want more inspiration in the meantime, you can find all my previous Christmas Sunday Favourites posts here.

Thanks for reading!

Have you got any fun festive activities planned this weekend?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig