Wednesday 8 December 2021

My Christmas List 2021

I've had a few family members ask me for Christmas present ideas lately, and I didn't know what to tell them.

I realised there isn't anything I'm desperate to find under the tree this year, and it took me weeks to put together a wish list board on Pinterest to give them a few ideas. I guess I must be growing up, because Christmas is more about enjoying the festivities and delicious food with my family and friends, then it is the presents these days. I mean, receiving presents is lovely, but I don't need a stack of presents to have a great Christmas. 

That being said, I have been coveting some lovely little things over the last few months, and now that I remember what they are, I thought I'd show you what's on my Christmas List today. It something I like to do every year, just for fun, and to hopefully give you guys some last minute Christmas present inspiration. So, let's get started...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26 // 27 // 28

1. The Zatchels Sugarcube bags are the best little day bags, and I'd love to add one in red to my bag collection.
2. The Rocket's Riot Racoon brooch from Erstwilder's 10th anniversary collection is so adorable.
3. I really want this Xmas polka dot Lyra dress from Lady Vintage to wear on Christmas Day.
4. Even though I wouldn't use it until the summer, I really want the Vendula London Seaside Souvenirs clipper coin purse so I can use it with my matching backpack. I have one in another design, and they're great little coin purses.
5. The Erstwilder Duck, Duck, Splash! brooch has been on my wish list for over a year, but it's so adorable that I still live in hope of adding it to my collection one day. Just look at that little duck in his yellow raincoat!
6. The King of Christmas parrot brooch from Erstwilder is so beautiful.
7. I have a feeling I'd wear these glitter resin heart earrings from Erstwilder until they literally fall apart from over-use.
8. This Roses are Red rose brooch from Erstwilder's Cute & Spooky by Mimsy collection would be a welcome addition to my brooch collection.
9. Look how beautiful the Emma Bridgewater heart print digital radio is! I'm in love! My Cath Kidston speakers broke a while back, so this would make a wonderful replacement.
10. How cute is the Loungefly Disney Cats wallet?! I love that it even has Dinah on it!
11. I'd love to try Too Faced's Better Than Sex waterproof mascara. The original version makes my lashes look amazing, but I prefer using waterproof mascaras as they don't run when I get too hot from my Fibromyalgia. I want to find out if the waterproof version is just as good.
12. The Body Shop's new seasonal ranges sound amazing, so I'd be thrilled to receive the Kindness & Pears Essentials Gift set so I could try a few products.
13. I don't know what it is about them, but the Jellycat Amuseables really make me smile, and I'm a little bit smitten with the sweet little Amuseable Acorn.
14. I've also fallen for the Amuseable Boiled Eggs. I got my little sister one with a sad little face a few months ago, and it made us laugh. I'd particularly love the blushing one, but it seems to be sold out everywhere online.
15. I don't need any more make up palettes, but holy crap, the Too Faced Christmas in the City set looks incredible. Their Christmas sets are always so good.
16. This classic plain red Lyra dress from Lady Vintage is gorgeous. I almost always gravitate towards patterned dresses, for some reason, so it would be great to mix things up, and try a plain block-colour dress for a change.
17. The Chippy Caper seagull brooch from Erstwilder would be perfect for wearing on future holidays to Cornwall, or day trips to the seaside.
18. I need these mottled-blue resin heart earrings from Erstwilder in my life.
19. The Too Faced Christmas in London set looks dreamy.
20. I'm still addicted to Animal Crossing, and have always loved a good game of Monopoly, so I really need Animal Crossing Monopoly in my life.
21. I love a dark red dress for autumn / winter, and the wine Lady Vintage Lyra dress is stunning. 
22. I'd love some new books to read in the New Year, and The Shadow in the Glass by JJA Harwood has been on my wishlist for a while.
23. Broadcast by Liam Brown sounds really intriguing. I recently read one of his books for the first time- Skin- and loved it, so I'm hoping his other books will be just as good.
24. This hardback edition of Witch by Finbar Hawkins is beautiful, and it sounds like an interesting read, too.
25. I haven't done a jigsaw in about 25 years, but this Animal Crossing jigsaw makes me want to step up to the challenge again.
26. The YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer is the best primer I've ever tried. I'd love a new bottle to replace the one I used up forever ago.
27. I really love this Enchanting Emu brooch from Erstwilder and Pete Cromer.
28. And I'm still dying to get my hands on the Vendula London Flower Shop Backpack. I can't find it anywhere online in the UK, though, so I doubt I'll be finding this under the tree this Christmas. Maybe I'll have to save up and buy it from Australia.

And those are some of the things on this year's Christmas List.

There are more items on my Pinterest Christmas List board that didn't make it in to the post, which you can see here, if you'd like more inspiration.

What's on your Christmas list this year?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig