Saturday 25 December 2021

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, guys!

I can't believe the big day is here. Where has the month gone? (Or the year for that matter)? It feels like it's all passed in a blink.

I've had such a busy few weeks preparing for Christmas- wrapping a gazillion presents, decking the halls, writing all these festive blog posts- so I'm looking forward to finally finding some time to relax and enjoy myself now that Christmas is finally here. 

I can't wait to spend the next few days enjoying the festivities with my family at home. It's going to be so lovely, especially as we only got one day together last year, thanks to Covid restrictions in the UK. I'm fully intending to make up for last year by spending today eating lots of delicious festive treats, spoiling my family and my dog with presents, watching Christmas movies in my PJs, sitting down to Christmas dinner with the family (and then falling in to a food coma in front of the TV), and maybe even playing a board game or two before crawling back in to bed to recover with some turkey sandwiches. I'm so rock 'n' roll, and I'm not even sorry! 

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas however you're spending it, and are able to celebrate with your friends and family. Eat, drink, and be merry- and have an extra slice of cake for me! You deserve it. 

If you aren't celebrating today, I hope you have a lovely day, too.

I'll be back to tell you all about Christmas 2021 soon, but right now I'm going to log off, and enjoy the holidays with my family.

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, everyone!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Merry Christmas, Ananka. Hope you've had a lovely one. :)

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig