Sunday 22 December 2019

Sunday Favourites Christmas Special #394


I've got my fourth and final Christmas-themed Sunday Favourites of 2019 for you today, and I've packed it full of festive crafts, recipes, home decor, and more to give you some last minute inspiration. I hope it helps get you in to the Christmas spirit!


Lovely Indeed can teach you how to make these festive 3D gingerbread Christmas trees with their easy tutorial.


I love The Make Arcade's Christmas cross stitch kits; they're perfect for stitching in front of the TV after eating too many roast potatoes and Cadbury Roses over Christmas. I made the gingerbread house and the Christmas tree last year, and have picked up the gingerbread man to make in the next few days.


Oh Joy's festive stocking DIY is rather pretty.


How cute is Aycan's DIY festive hand embroidery wall hanging?! I really want to try this project.


I'm also loving Little White Socks' DIY reindeer pom pom shaker cards. Maybe next year I will actually find the time to make my own?



And another of Aycan's posts because her DIYs are amazing and never fail to inspire me... this time some adorable festive happy mail ideas to inspire some last minute letter writing this Christmas.



Handmade Charlotte's DIY snowman cupcake toppers are too cute.


Looking to make some fun Christmas photo props? Damask Love has a great tutorial for giant Christmas candles.


I love A Kailo Chic Life's DIY iridescent gold splatter painted ornaments. So pretty!


Oh Joy's DIY for ombre bottle brush holiday trees is ideal for anyone who loves colourful, mid-century style Christmas decor.


Still haven't got your Christmas stockings sorted? Lovely Indeed can show you how to make a lined Christmas stocking with a knit cuff.


Studio DIY's pastel Christmas houses are so lovely.


Damask Love's retro Christmas decorations are perfect for any mid-century fan, and if you have a Cricut Access Subscription, their collection is  available to download from the Cricut Design Space.


I'm loving A Kailo Chic Life's DIY glittery galaxy Christmas tree and garland. The colour scheme is so different to anything you usually see at Christmas.



And last but not least, if you need a last minute Christmas jumper, Tilly and the Buttons can show you how to make this gorgeous Christmas confetti sweater.

For more festive inspiration, be sure to check out my Christmas boards on Pinterest- I have a whole bunch of them and they're all full of inspiring festive images. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites Christmas Specials here.

Be sure to pop back next Sunday for this year's New-Year's-themed Sunday Favourites post!

Thanks for reading!

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig