Sunday 8 December 2019

Sunday Favourites Christmas Special #392


I'm back with my second Christmas-themed Sunday Favourites post of the month, and this week I've mostly stuck to a red and green theme, with a little bit of pink thrown in for good measure. 

You just can't go wrong with a good ol' red and green theme at Christmas time!



Everyone loves to rock a good Christmas jumper in December, but why not bake (and eat!) some of A Subtle Revelry's ugly Christmas sweater cookies, too?



I'd love to make Club Crafted's festive wreath bundt cake. It looks so pretty!



I'm tempted to craft some of Sarah Hearts' cute DIY pom pom holly berry napkin rings. I actually have the supplies in my stash, too...


Persia Lou shows you how to make DIY reverse canvas art, and boy, is it pretty.


Like mid-century style Christmas decor? Then you'll love these printable retro ornaments from The House That Lars Built!


Just a reminder that what or how much a person eats over the festive season- or at any time of year, for that matter- is nobody's business but their own. If you find yourself wanting to remark on someone's eating habits, don't. Keep it to yourself, and ask yourself why it bothers you so much. Body-shaming is not caring. And if someone makes a comment about what you're eating, tell them to mind their own business! You're allowed to enjoy food at Christmas without judgement! 

Inspiring artwork by Frizzkidart. Click through to read the caption from the artist on Instagram.


A fantastic self-care challenge from Crazyhead Comics. It was shared last December, but there's no reason you couldn't follow this challenge this Christmas.


A Beautiful Mess can teach you how to make a gift bag out of wrapping paper.


Little White Socks' vegan custard-filled Christmas doughnuts look delicious.


Aycan from Little White Socks also put together the cutest Christmas Eve Box last year. It sure puts my attempts at Christmas Eve boxes to shame!


I'd love to make these DIY holly leaf holiday plates from A Kailo Chic Life. They'd be perfect for our Christmas Eve buffet.


I used to love making things out of Hama Beads when I was little, but I would never have thought to make DIY Hama Bead gift tags, like these ones from Mein Feenstaub! I love this idea!



These DIY colourful clay candy cane ornaments from A Kailo Chic Life are so cute.


Damask Love can show you how to make a Hula Hoop wreath! Perfect for creating a statement above the fireplace or on the wall.



Speaking of wreaths, Salty Canary have a lovely tutorial for a DIY modern honeycomb wreath.



Studio DIY's DIY Christmas light leggings would look so cute under a Christmas dress.


I'd love to make some of Damask Love's paper poinsettias to decorate with this Christmas.


Sugar and Cloth's DIY outdoor wood lights Christmas garland is amazing! I wish I had enough space around the front door to be able to do this.


These Italian almond ricotta cookies from Sprinkle Bakes look so easy to make.



I want to make a Christmas dessert platter, like this amazing one from Fat Mum Slim. It looks so good!



I'm not usually a fan of colourful Christmas trees- classic green all the way for me- but I'm loving this pink and green Christmas tree, as decorated by A Kailo Chic Life. I love pink and green together.




Want to learn how to finger knit a holiday garland? Lovely Indeed can teach you how. I want to try this, too.


These candy cane mille-feuilles by Homemade Banana look amazing!


I love this fun and colourful Advent calendar from Little Big Bell. Okay, we're a little too far in to the month for twenty-four day Advent calendars now, but you could make one for the twelve days of Christmas...


And last but not least, these festive eye make up looks from make up artist Sandy Hirales are sensational.

For more festive inspiration, be sure to check out my Christmas boards on Pinterest- I have a whole bunch of them and they're all full of inspiring festive images. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites Christmas Specials here.

Be sure to pop back next Sunday for another festive-themed Sunday Favourites post!

Thanks for reading!

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig