Sunday 15 December 2019

Sunday Favourites Christmas Special #393


I'm back with my third festive-themed Sunday Favourites post of the month to give you another dose of Christmas inspiration. This week, it's all about the pastel colours...


How adorable is this retro Christmas car cake from Aww Sam?!


The Crafted Life's DIY Christmas village is so cute! I want to make one!


Making things out of Perler Beads was so much fun growing up, but I bet you've never thought about making snowflake decorations out of them, like A Subtle Revelry has!


I'd love to try making some DIY block-printed Christmas napkins, like Aycan's from Little White Socks. It looks like fun!


I'd also like to try Little White Socks' recipe for a chocolate orange hidden loaf cake. The hidden gingerbread man is so cute, and the cake sounds delicious.


Kate from Scathingly Brilliant has the loveliest collection of retro Christmas trees.



This gingerbread Christmas sheet cake from A Subtle Revelry is so darn cute.


Damask Love has the prettiest printable retro holiday garland for you to download.


Bored of traditional evergreen wreaths? Check out Aycan's creative DIY Christmas scene wreath!


I love this pom pom garland, as featured on Country Living.



This DIY large colourful merry sign by Club Crafted would look amazing on a mantle- or on the wall above my bookshelves...


Sugar and Cloth's candy cane affogato recipe looks delicious.


Bliss Makes can show you how to make this quick and easy holiday centrepiece using bottle brush trees.


And finally, I'm loving these pretty DIY faux flower bottle brush trees from Sugar and Cloth. They'd be lovely for a modern-retro centrepiece for your Christmas dinner table.

For more festive inspiration, be sure to check out my Christmas boards on Pinterest- I have a whole bunch of them and they're all full of inspiring festive images. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites Christmas Specials here.

Be sure to pop back next Sunday for another festive-themed Sunday Favourites post!

Thanks for reading!

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig