Sunday 19 December 2021

Sunday Favourites: Christmas Special #403

 I'm back with my third and final Sunday Favourites: Christmas Special post of the year.

This week, I've gathered lots of red and green Christmas inspiration for you guys because you can't go wrong with these classic colours at Christmas. Enjoy.

This red velvet Smith Island cake from Sprinkle Bakes looks so festive.


How cute are these DIY reindeer drink stirrers, shared on Lovely Indeed by A Kailo Chic Life?!


This mini wreath cross stitch kit from The Make Arcade would be a fun and easy little project to make while relaxing in front of the TV this Christmas. I'm tempted to pick one up to add to the collection.


These vintage snowman cookie pops from Sprinkle Bakes are ridiculously cute.


The Crafted Life have a helpful tutorial for dyeing DIY colourful bottle brush trees.


Need some Christmas present tags? These lovely retro Christmas sticker gift tags are available as a free printable from Persia Lou!


I love these DIY holiday sprinkle-me cupcake toppers from The House That Lars Built. Such a cute idea.

This triple cheese omelette bake from Sprinkle Bakes sounds delicious. I'm tempted to make it for breakfast on Christmas Day.

This Christmas cookie dessert board from A Pumpkin and a Princess would be lovely to recreate and put out for guests this Christmas.

I love these Christmas card designs by Mei Stoyva.

I'm currently working on these Christmas bauble cross stitches from Satsuma Street, but on white aida. The patterns are gorgeous, and so easy to follow. Would recommend if you're looking for a last minute Christmas craft to enjoy.

These festive black and white cookies by Sprinkle Bakes look like the perfect cookies to make for those of us who aren't skilled in the cookie decorating department. (That's me, alright).


If you are a whizz in the kitchen, however, these peppermint stripe mousse cakes, also from Sprinkle Bakes, look like an amazing Christmas treat.

Studio DIY's Santa Hat cupcakes are so cute.


I want to make my own holiday nesting dolls after seeing this charming DIY from The House That Lars Built.


The House That Lars Built also have a fun DIY for holiday friendship bracelets, which is such a unique, and lovely idea.


And last but not least, A Beautiful Mess show us how to make these easy chocolate Oreo truffles.

If you want more Christmas inspiration, you can find all of my previous Sunday Favourites posts here, and there's also heaps of Christmas images on my Christmas boards on Pinterest.

Thanks for reading!

Have you made or baked anything festive yet this Christmas?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig