Wednesday 27 March 2013

Wednesday Wish List

It's Wednesday, which means it's time for another Wednesday Wish List...

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 

This week I've been lusting after...

1. A cute denim ASOS bomber jacket that is making me feel nostalgic each time I look at it.

2. and 3. A couple of pretty chiffon dresses from Matalan in sweet sugary shades.

4. A floaty red angel sleeved gypsy top from Dorothy Perkins that would look great with jeans and printed trousers, or tucked in to a skirt.

5. A lovely floral print a-line skirt from New Look I'd wear with all kinds of fitted tops, a denim jacket, and sandals for Summer.

6. and 7. Studded Evans wide fit sandals that would finish my Summer outfits perfectly.

8. The Models Own Fruit Pastel Box Set which consists of five fruity scented pastel nail polishes. These remind me a set of ice cream coloured, scented nail polishes I had from New Look when I was about twelve or thirteen. I can't wait to try them!

9. A pair of beautiful floral printed peg leg trousers by ASOS. I'm loving the printed trouser trend at the moment.

10. A navy New Look Inspire maxi skirt... I'm dying to add some maxi skirts in to my wardrobe to wear throughout the year.

11. A pair of ASOS Curve leggings with Aztec panels to the front... I think they'd be an easy way to brighten up a plain black outfit.

12. A swan print vanity case from Fossil which I found in an outlet village and fell in love with it. I hope it's still available when I can afford it!

13. An amazing flamingo print Zatchels satchel my lovely friend Carol alerted me to! Flamingo prints and motifs are a weakness of mine!

14. A gorgeous red polka dot Zatchels satchel... It's a satchel, and it's covered in polka dots! In case you haven't noticed, those are two of my favourite things... This bag would never go out of style.

15. And finally, a great Aztec belt by ASOS Curve, which would look great with a few of my dresses!

Which one is your favourite?

What's on your wish list right now?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. i want those trousers (num 9) so bad and the polkadot ones too i keep adding them to my basket then taking them back out again xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love the polka dot pair as well. You should snap them up before they go xx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love the number 9 pants! So wonderful and perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just so beautiful, aren't they? Absolutely perfect for Spring... if it ever arrives!

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig