Sunday 26 May 2019

Sunday Favourites #376


It's that time of the week again...


I love these inspirational illustrations from Frizz Kid Art.



Crazy Head Comics' creates the most relatable and inspiring art about mental health and chronic illness. I especially love the one about how to support someone with chronic pain (yes to all!!), and can completely relate to the one about social anxiety.



Club Crafted's painted rainbow macarons look so darn cute!


This banana split ice cream cake from Sprinkle Bakes looks incredible. Get in my belly!


Who says vases have to be boring? Check out these fun colourful DIY graffiti flower vases from A Kailo Chic Life!


This inspirational quote embroidery hoop from Pixie Craft Handmade is wonderful.



I love the look of this book reading tracker print from British Book Art. You fill in the book spines with the titles of books you've read, and once it's complete, you can frame the print or add it to a scrapbook. I'm going to have to get myself one!


This look from Serahdoeshairahh is so pretty.


I need this Labyrinth doormat from Truffle Shuffle! OMG!


Japanese artist Masayoshi Matsumoto makes the most incredible balloon sculptures.


I'm loving this modern floral wall weaving from Olive and the Boy.


I'm going to have to make some of The Bewitchin Kitchen's amazing rainbow swirl buttercream frosting next time I bake.

If you'd like to see more like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here for similar inspiration.

Thanks for reading!

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Those balloon animals are amazing! And I love the embroidery

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig