Sunday 19 May 2019

Sunday Favourites #375


Who's up for some Sunday Favourites?


I love this DIY mountain range paper organiser from A Kailo Chic Life. What a cute way to organise your mail or paperwork!


This! All bodies are beautiful.


Oh Joy show you how to turn clear acrylic chairs from dull to colourful with their clever DIY.


Something to contemplate today...(Image from Parseaeli).



This rainbow sangria recipe from Carrie Colbert looks amazing.


In need of a sugar fix? These birthday cake sugar cookies from Sprinkle Bakes would be the perfect cookies to bake this afternoon.


Plant pots don't have to be boring, as A Kailo Chic Life will show you with their DIY marbled planters.


Maritza Lisa's DIY rainbow trinket box is so cute!


I love a good novelty, and this DIY monstera leaf cheese board by A Kailo Chic Life would definitely add some personality to any table.


These easy homemade funfetti crackers from Club Crafted look delicious.


I want to make this oversized rainbow wall hanging from A Beautiful Mess.


I love this colourful skeleton tattoo by Zihee Tattoo. With all the problems with my spine and joints, I really like the idea of getting a skeleton tattoo, but with the addition of one abnormal, elongated facet fused down on to the sacrum like mine.


This lion tattoo from Sasha Unisex is so beautiful.



And Studio DIY's banana clutch is the cutest clutch for summer.

If you'd like to see more like this, remember to check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here for similar inspiration.

Thanks for reading!

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig