Sunday 5 May 2019

Sunday Favourites #374


Hey guys,

I hope you're all having a lovely bank holiday weekend so far. 

Here's some Sunday Favourites to add a pop of colour and a big dose of inspiration to your day.


This DIY earring display by Sarah Hearts is so pretty. I love the floral stenciling!


Speaking of stenciling, Tell Love & Party have shared a great tutorial for DIY stenciled photo frames.


Flatlay queen Aycan from Little White Socks shares her brilliant tips and prop ideas for mastering the flatlay.


I'm still finding daily amusement in Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet comic strips. These ones are brilliant.


Oh Joy have launched an amazing collection of pet accessories with American pet store Petco, and I'm dying over those hats! I wish these were available in the UK! I need that straw hat for Rosie, and I want to buy her all those adorable dog toys. I never seem to find anything this cute and affordable for my dog here.


These DIY colourful outdoor wall planters by A Kailo Chic Life would be perfect for brightening up your garden.


If you can't be trusted to keep plants alive, A Kailo Chic Life have a great alternative for you- these DIY colourful faux cacti flower vases!


I love this heart pillow from Kitsch Kitchen. It's extra perfect for me considering my issues with tachycardia!


These easy brownie bites from The Sugar Coated Cottage look so delicious.


This bubble wrap confetti bark from Oh Joy is such a fun-looking treat.


This floral tattoo by Sasha Unisex is incredibly pretty.


Little Big Bell has the loveliest yellow bedroom. I love bright colours against white walls. And those rainbow rugs are awesome.


And these DIY paper face boxes from The House That Lars Built would make the cutest favour boxes.

If you'd like to see more like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here for more inspiration.

Thanks for reading!

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig