Wednesday 8 May 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Little Moose have cultivated an urban jungle for SS19 in the form of this beautiful collection of botanical-inspired handmade acrylic brooches, necklaces, and earrings, and I am loving it. Everything is so pretty, especially the monstera and ivy designs. I need those ivy earrings!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

On Monday, Erstwilder released two new jewellery collections. The first was a body positivity inspired collection by artist Mel Stringer called Love Yourself, and as a plus size girl who believes in body positivity and size acceptance, I'm naturally so excited by this collection! I mean, how often do you see jewellery featuring women with fuller figures, big bums, shapely thighs, and wide hips that are cute AF? I love it! The designs are amazing, and it's refreshing to see a collection celebrating people of different shapes, sizes, and skin colours!

I forgot to set my alarm for the release at 6:30am on Monday morning, and was upset to find the Bee Yourself brooch (#10) I had my heart set on- and much of the collection- had already sold out by the time I surfaced just after 8am. I then discovered Carnation Collectibles weren't releasing their stock until 10am and managed to add it to my basket, and just when I got to the last step to pay on Paypal, some twenty seconds later, it informed me it had sold out. I. Was. Not. Impressed. I had to resort to buying it from an American stockist on eBay for £8 more than usual because I had to have her. Fingers crossed I don't end up having to pay outrageous custom fees for the pleasure. I'm also hoping the Sparkle Heart brooch (#1) doesn't sell out before I can afford to add it to my collection, because I need it in my life, too! Isn't she fabulous? 

As I said, the collection has proved to be so popular many of the designs have unfortunately already sold out. I've linked to Erstwilder above, and you can find a list of stockists around the world here to help you find which pieces are still available in your country. There's dozens of great stockists in the UK.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

Erstwilder also released a seven-piece Fan Favourites collection, reviving seven popular old designs in new colours and finishes. I think I'm going to need Zelda the Zany Zebra in my life as she's so beautiful, although Sacha Sleeping Fox is rather lovely, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

These Lulu Guinness bags and purses are waaay out of my budget, but that doesn't stop me from admiring these beauties from afar. I love a good lip or heart-shaped design.


1 // 2

And finally, I'm making heart eyes at these pretty swing dresses from Lindy Bop. I love the watercolour bunny print on the lilac Corinna dress, and the honey pot pockets on the bee print Brittany dress are the most adorable pockets ever! It also has a heart-cut out at the back! 

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig