Wednesday 29 May 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been lusting after this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

La Vidriola have redesigned some of their most popular pieces of jewellery in new colours, and they're available to preorder now with 15% off each piece. These are just a handful of my favourites. I particularly love the Lion and the Tamer brooch set- isn't it amazing?!


1 // 2

I love these flamingo print Jade swing dresses from Collectif, particularly in navy. Those prints are to die for! *Insert 'heart eyes' emoji here.*


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13

I'm crazy about the new Cath Kidston x Disney The Jungle Book collection which was released last week. Everything is so beautiful! I haven't actually bought anything from the range yet, but I would love to collect all of the above. My ultimate favourites are probably the Shere Khan pouch and vase, and Waterlily River continental wallet, overnight bag, and cosmetic bag. They have some amazing dresses, too, if you're a size 18 or under.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These day dresses from Lady Vintage are all so gorgeous. Those prints!



The new Natural Lust eyeshadow palette from Too Faced looks absolutely stunning. I love the look of the metallic shades, and the packaging is beautiful, too.



I don't need a new case for my Instax camera, but look how pretty this pressed flower camera case is!



I need this t-shirt from Truffle Shuffle; even if just to sleep in.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig