Wednesday 5 June 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here's a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving this new collection of neon necklaces from Tatty Devine- especially the amazing rainbow necklace!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13

Erstwilder have just released a bright and colourful Sesame Street jewellery collection, and all thirteen designs are super cute. Who didn't love Sesame Street when they were little?! I've linked to Erstwilder above, but if you're outside Australia, you can find a list of stockists here.



Did you hear that Boots are now stocking Fenty Beauty make up?! The Moroccan Spice eyeshadow palette is rather dreamy.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Can all of these Lindy Bop dresses get in my wardrobe, please? Those prints are all to die for!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

And I'm loving so many of the new Lyra dresses that Lady Vintage have released this week. There are a wide variety of amazing new designs from polka dots and diners to mermaids and circus acts, and they're all gorgeous. These are just a handful of my new favourites. I treated myself to the black polka dot number a few days ago, and if it fits, I'll definitely be going back for more!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list at the moment, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish Lists here for similar inspiration.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really like the new Lyra designs and the fenty palette is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig