Wednesday 12 June 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here's a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I love all of these gorgeous swing dresses from the latest Collectif x Modcloth collaboration, especially the Candice candy striped dress (#1) which looks like the dress of my dreams. So much colour! These pieces cater to more sizes than Collectif's own collections, going from a UK size 4 up to a size 30, which is a brilliant range of sizing, and particularly great news for us plus size ladies!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Coming from an RAF family and having lived in an RAF town all my life, I can't help loving Oh So Flamingo's 'D-Day Darlings' collection. It features laser-cut acrylic brooches representing the women who participated in the second world war in the RAF, army, navy, and in the workplace, and they're all as fabulous as the women were bad-ass. Don't tell my Mum, Dad, Grandad, or Brother-in-law (who were / are all in the RAF), but I particularly want the brunette army lady.



I've been lusting after the patchwork duvet set from Cath Kidston for months, and now it's on sale, I'm seriously considering treating myself to it to give my bedroom a little refresh. I may wait a little longer to see if it comes down in price further, though, since Cath Kidston's sale items often do. I think it would be a good investment as it would go perfectly with a lot of my bedroom decor.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

The Moomins was one of my favourite cartoons when I was growing up in the nineties, so I'm naturally all over these bags, purses, and t-shirt from Truffle Shuffle. How cute are all of these?! I think the Moomin House cross body bag would have to be my favourite.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here for similar inspiration.

Has anything caught your eye this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig