Thursday 27 June 2019

Birthday Wish List 2019


Hey guys,

I'm sorry I'm a day late with this post. It should've been live yesterday, but we had no Internet for most of the day while we had new floors fitted. The workmen unplugged the phone line while they laid the floor under the stairs just as I sat down to blog, so I wasn't amused- both at that and at having to white-knuckle it all day without the Internet. I felt like I was living in the stone age! (I had no credit on my phone to use as a back up, either). Thankfully, after four days of replacing all but the bedroom carpets with cushy grey carpets and grey wood-style floors, they're finally finished for now (the bedroom carpets will be replaced soon), and I finally have the peace and quiet (and Internet signal) I need to blog again. The new floors do look great, though; it looks like a completely different house!

Anyway... as it's less than a week until my birthday, I've decided to skip my usual Wednesday Wish List this week in favour of a Birthday Wish List. It's essentially my most-wanted list, featuring a mix of fashion, beauty, books, and homeware items that I have my eye on. I won't be showing this list to anybody unless they beg for ideas; it's merely a fantasy wish list of things I would be thrilled to receive for my birthday. I might also shop from it if I'm given any money for my birthday, or if I just want to treat myself to a thing or two to cushion the blow of turning another year older. Let's face it; cushioning is sometimes needed once you pass thirty! 

So, here's this year's birthday wish list...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26 // 27 // 28 // 29

1. The Shere Khan pouch from Cath Kidston's Jungle Book collection is so beautiful. I really want the matching vase, too, but it's out of stock online.
2. These lilac heart studs from Erstwilder's new Essentials range would go perfectly with so many of my purple and pink Erstwilder brooches. I may have treated myself to them yesterday night...
3. This rainbow striped swing dress from the latest Collectif  x Modcloth collaboration is the dress my pastel-coloured dreams are made of.
4. Pocahontas has always been one of my favourite Disney films, and this Meeko phone case from Skinny Dip is just adorable. It's half price on sale right now, too!
5. Vendula London's Sweetie Caravan box bag is one of the prettiest, kookiest novelty bags I've ever seen.
6. I've been lusting after the Cath Kidston patchwork duvet set for what feels like forever. It's now half price on sale, and with a further 10% off at the moment, it's now just £36 instead of £80! Should I treat myself as an early birthday present to myself? I can't decide.
7. Armadillos are one of my favourite animals, and this armadillo brooch from Little Moose is the cutest.
8. These Fenty Beauty liquid eyeliners look amazing! They remind me of the ones I used to love from B Never To Busy To Be Beautiful.
9. I love the look of the Breathe Mindfulness Journal.
10. And also the Breathe Wellbeing Journal. I already have the List Journal and it's brilliant.
11. How sweet is this Mother Cub Love lion brooch from Erstwilder? It's been on my wish list for almost a year now.
12. I keep thinking about getting myself a record player (not that I own any music on vinyl or really have space for one), and this pastel lilac Crosley record player is so pretty. I do like the idea of owning a duck egg blue one, though...
13. I'm loving the cheetah print on this Lady Vintage Lyra dress.
14. I can't stop thinking about this pangolin brooch from Little Moose. I definitely need the adorable little guy in my collection.
15. The Craft The Rainbow book from The House That Lars Built looks like the perfect craft book for colour lovers like myself.
16. How gorgeous is this Sunrise Floral print Lyra dress from Lady Vintage?! I love those colours together. I was going to treat myself to it today, and it's now sold out of my size. It was in stock yesterday. *Cries.*
17. This flamingo brooch from Little Moose is one of the best flamingo brooches I've ever laid eyes on.
18. These yellow star earrings from Erstwilder would go with just about everything.
19. I don't need any more eyeshadow palettes, but the Tarte Tarteiest Pro Remix Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette is oh so tempting. Those shades are gorgeous!
20. I think these green glitter triangle studs from Erstwilder will go perfectly with my dyed red hair. I may have caved and bought these ones yesterday, too...
21. I also love the look of Erstwilder's emerald bubble diamond-shaped studs. Green is so irresistible.
22. The gorgeous spider monkey necklace I've been coveting for months from Tatty Devine is now half price on sale! Ah, I want it!
23. Another fabulous Lady Vintage Lyra dress... This time with a wonderfully kitsch fifties diner print!
24. For a woman who said she wasn't bothered by the new Erstwilder Essentials earrings, I sure have a lot of pairs on my wish list! These black glitter star studs are definitely a favourite.
25. I prefer a pop of colour on my eyelids, but the Too Faced Natural Lust Eyeshadow Palette has a beautiful selection of neutral shades.
26. This spider monkey brooch from Little Moose would be perfect to remind me of the month I spent on work experience in the primate houses at Twycross Zoo when I was at college.
27. The Clothbound Classics' edition of War of the Worlds looks absolutely stunning.
28. Unusual animal brooches are my favourites, and it's about time this Erstwilder okapi brooch joined my collection. I've only been coveting it for a year! If I'm given any money for my birthday, I may have to treat myself to him.
29. And another record player I'm lusting after is this stunning Crosley embossed faux leather turntable. Just look at that beautiful floral, folky detailing! It's easily one of the prettiest record players I've ever seen.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion, beauty, and homeware items on my wish list right now, check out my wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Has anything caught your eye this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig