Wednesday 3 July 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Just a quick wish list from me this week. I've been trying to put this post together all day, but I'm so fatigued I can barely hold my eyelids open. I'm admitting defeat and stopping at three collages because I can't get any more out of myself today. My brain has already gone to sleep. I wish I could join it.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15`

Erstwilder released an amazing new 'Endangered Animals' jewellery collection yesterday morning, and I'm naturally in love with the whole collection. The range includes thirteen resin brooches, plus a necklace and a pair of earrings, and the designs feature some of the world's most endangered animals, including the pangolin, bilby, red panda, and orangutan, to help raise awareness to their plights. Being a huge animal lover as well as an Erstwilder fan, I want so many pieces, and managed to snap up five of them yesterday with my birthday money. I chose the pangolin, bilby, tarsier, whales, and kakapo, and I'll definitely be reviewing them for you once they get here! I still want to get my hands on the red panda and possum (at the very least), but I've had to stop at five for now or I'll bankrupt myself! I've linked to Erstwilder above, but you can find a list of stockists around the world here.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Erstwilder also recently released their Essentials earrings- a collection of simple resin earrings in a variety of shapes, colours, and finishes that can be worn with their amazing necklaces and brooches without looking too OTT. They also look amazing worn on their own. There are seventy-five different pairs to choose from, and at just £5.75 a pair, they're so reasonably priced that you won't be able to buy just one! When I first saw the teaser photos, I was underwhelmed, and didn't think I wanted any of them. Then I saw the full collection on release day... I now own seven pairs (which I'll also be blogging about once I've had a chance to take some photos), and I'm currently lusting after the ones above. I'm hoping to snap up the yellow stars, turquoise circles, and a pair of pink hearts next.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And I'm loving the new Lady Vintage Lyra and Hepburn dresses which recently dropped online. The prints are gorgeous! My favourite is the yellow sunrise floral Lyra dress, but it sold out so quickly. I really hope it gets restocked. I finally got my first Lyra dress last week (the black polka dot print), which I'd ordered in May, but got damaged on the way from their manufacturers and had to be remade). The style is perfect, and I have a feeling I'm going to be buying lots of them from now on!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Has anything caught your eye this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. A lovely selection and Happy Birthday again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I forgot to actually say Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig