Wednesday 10 July 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13

Sugar & Vice have just launched the most amazing collection of floral acrylic necklaces, brooches, and earrings, with a different flower for each birth month, and wow, are they beautiful! I'm in love with pretty much every piece. I think the roses are my favourites, along with the daffodil brooch, and surprisingly, the pink carnation and marigold necklaces. I can't say I even like carnations of marigolds (so ugly!), but those necklaces are stunning!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I can never resist a good tea dress, and these four from Lindy Bop are all so pretty. One of each, please!


1 // 2 // 3

I also love these three Lindy Bop tea dresses, especially the amazing mustard yellow polka dot Amie dress. Can it magically appear in my wardrobe, please?!



This Skinny Dip tote bag is equal parts adorable and awesome.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These Kate Spade accessories are all way out of my price range, but holy crap, that print is amazing! There's also a stunning dress in the collection I would love to get my hands on, and I was surprised to discover they actually go up to a UK size 20! 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And I've also got my sights on quite a few of Lady Vintage's newest Hepburn swing dresses. The new prints which have just launched are incredible- especially the Caribbean Flamingo print, which is covered in flamingos, monstera leaves, and flowers. Get in my wardrobe now!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list right now, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The floral necklaces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heart eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig