Wednesday 17 July 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've got my eye on at the moment...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

This week, I discovered a new (to me) jewellery brand called Rock The Panda, who make amazing laser-cut acrylic jewellery right here in England. Their necklaces and brooches look incredible, especially the puffin couple necklace, which has completely stolen my heart. I need it to wear on  future trips to Cornwall!


1 // 2

I wish I could afford these amazing handmade wicker bags from Australian brand Wicker Darling. I'm obsessed with the toucan! It has to be one of the most incredible bags I've ever seen! The elephant is adorable, too, and there's also a unicorn currently available to preorder. I want them all!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

La Vidriola have released a colourful new collection of jewellery called Abstract Life, and I particularly love these fantastic succulent, mushroom, and heart designs. One of each, please!


1 // 2

Lady Vintage have restocked a couple of swing dresses I had my eye on ages ago, and it's so tempting to make a purchase. I was disappointed to miss out on the kingfisher print the first time around and the floral print is equally stunning, so it's taking everything in me to refrain from spending. I know I can't buy anything else this week as I did a big book haul on Monday, so I'll just have to hope they're still available in a couple of weeks.


1 // 2

These lemon print dresses from Dolly and Dotty are stunning, and look like the perfect summer day dresses. They also happen to go up to a UK size 26.


1 // 2

I love these wildflower acrylic pieces from I Am Acrylic. I think they'd look great with a floral dress for summer. With the red poppies, they could even work as Remembrance Day jewellery!


1 // 2

And these handmade acrylic brooches from Australian brand Deer Arrow are too cute! Their designs always sell out incredibly quickly, so get in there fast if you have your heart set on either of these two!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish list posts here.

Has anything caught your eye this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'll have one of everything! :P How amazing is EVERYTHING at Wicker Darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Her designs are amazing. I want one of everything! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig