Wednesday 22 May 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've got my beady little eye on this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving the look of so many of the new season Lyra dresses from Lady Vintage's Lady Voluptuous collection. The prints, which include everything from florals to potion bottles, and cacti to chameleons, are so pretty and fun. I've held back on ordering Lyra dresses for years as I'm not sure I'm voluptuous enough to be able to wear them, but I think I'm going to have to order one soon and find out.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

These dinosaur skeleton necklaces from Dinosaur Yeah are amazing! They also come in mirrored silver and gold finishes if wooden jewellery isn't your thing.


1 // 2

I'm also loving these fantastic acrylic statement necklaces from Dinosaur Yeah. Those designs! Those colours! Every girl needs a diner and a bumper car necklace in her collection. 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm more than a little smitten with these stunning pieces from Hell Bunny- particularly the sun, moon, and stars print Solaris dress (#2). It's so nineties- in the best possible way. I love the print, the style of the dress, and those amazing sleeves!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Kimchi and Coconut's new Culinary Arts acrylic jewellery collection is pretty damn cute. The designs include peaches, pretzels, picnic baskets and more, and they look perfect for summer accessorising. I especially love the picnic basket brooch.




I'm so excited for Cath Kidston's latest Disney collaboration- The Jungle Book- which launches tomorrow night with a presale at 7pm. (Sign up here to access it if you haven't already). The spoilers I've seen so far look absolutely beautiful. I'm loving the look of the Continental Wallet and the Shere Khan Tiger pouch, along with an envelope clutch or pouch with a tropical print featuring Bagheera and Hathi Junior. I don't know if I'll be able to restrain myself... 



And I'm also tempted by the gorgeous Tarte Tarteist Pro Remix Amazonian Clay eyeshadow palette. The green and purple shadows, Color Explosion and Mashup, are particularly calling my name... I'm trying to ignore the siren call, though, as I have waaay too many eyeshadow palettes already, and it's not like I go anywhere these days so I can't justify buying more to wear. It doesn't hurt to dream, though.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here for more inspiration.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Nooo, that Cath collection is super! I am sad I missed the Kimchi tomato necklace! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so lovely. The potions bottle dress is my favourite. I definitely think you should give them a try! I've just started wearing eyeshadow again and am really enjoying it, even though it's mainly for around the house!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig