Wednesday 1 May 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been lusting after of late... This week, it's been all about the statement jewellery...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13

Little Moose have just released several new collections for SS19 which I've been anticipating for months, and I'm obsessed with so many of their amazing new designs. These are just a handful of my new favourites. I love the flamingos, and fennec foxes, but I think my favourite have got to be the pangolins! I love those unusual critters and they're without a doubt some of the cutest pieces of jewellery I've ever seen! I definitely need the brooch in my life, along with the flamingo and fennec fox ones, but I'm so tempted by the amazing necklaces and earrings, too. Typically, I've just spent too much on concert tickets again (sorry, not sorry), so I can't snap any of them up just yet, but I'm planning to treat myself to a piece or two as soon as I can. Fingers crossed the pangolins don't sell out in the mean time!


Jar of Buttons Annelle Pin

I discovered this pin of Annelle from Steel Magnolias on Easter Sunday, and OMG I need it! Steel Magnolias is one of my favourite movies, so this is the best pin ever!



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15

I'm loving everything from Tatty Devine's brand new jewellery collection 'The Wild Collection', especially the leopard and turtle brooches. It's probably a good thing their pieces aren't cheap, or I'd be tempted to buy them all!


La Vidriola Labyrinth Necklace

How amazing is this Labyrinth necklace from La Vidriola?! OMG!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Oh So Flamingo have launched a lovely new acrylic jewellery collection inspired by insects, and I'm loving the ladybird and honey bee designs so much. The Honey Bee necklace and brooch (1 and 2) have got to be my favourites- they're both so pretty!


Erstwilder Body Positivity Collection

Erstwilder are launching a body positivity and self-love inspired collection by Aussie artist Mel Stringer next Monday, and I couldn't be more excited for it. Look how cute the two spoilers they've teased us with so far are! The bumble bee girl brooch is too cute! I can't wait to see what the other designs will be.


Deer Arrow Floral Friends

I'm also smitten with these two brooches from Deer Arrow's upcoming Floral Friends collection, which launches tomorrow at 12pm and 7pm AEST. I never manage to get hold of any of their pieces before they sell out, because they're made in limited numbers and sell out incredibly quickly, but I would love to have these in my brooch zoo.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here for more inspiration.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig