Wednesday 17 April 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here are some of the fashionable things I've got my beady little eye on this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

As a big animal lover as well as a brooch addict, I'm loving Kimchi and Coconut's brand new Safari collection of animal brooches and necklaces. I think my favourites are probably the zebra, buffalo, mandrill and lion brooches, although the snake and iguana necklace (#10) is pretty awesome, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I love these acrylic brooches from Daisy Jean Floral Designs' Jungle Book collection, especially the big cats, Shere Khan and Bagheera. Aren't they stunning?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

How cute are these kitsch acrylic and wooden brooches from Kitschy Kittens? I need that potted cactus flamingo brooch in my life!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Betsey Johnson have just released the most amazing selection of novelty bags for summer with designs including everything from flamingo-pool-floats to surfboards, and so much more. I want them all!


1 // 2

These messenger bags from Cath Kidston are a little more casual than I usually go for these days, but I can't help thinking how pretty they are. I always found the old style CK messenger bags really handy for travelling and using on day trips, and I think they'd be ideal for dog walking, too.


1 // 2 // 3

There are few things I appreciate more than a dress with a fun print, and these sleeveless Esther dresses from Lady Vintage are cut from the funkiest cloths. One of each, please!



I must be the only person on the planet who has never watched Game of Thrones (I missed the first series, and haven't got around to catching up with the box set yet), but holy crap, this Game of Thrones eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay looks amazing! I particularly love the look of the green and burgundy shades- even if the colours are rather autumnal for spring time. 

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish Lists here for more inspiration.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig