Wednesday 10 April 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here's a few things I've been admiring this week...



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

La Vidriola have released an amazing new collection of acrylic jewellery, featuring designs of some of the most iconic places in the world. New York, London, Uluru...even some Brighton beach huts. Naturally, the New York pieces are my favourites. I especially love the Coney Island and Central Park brooches, and how the skyline brooch includes the Flat Iron building- one of my favourite buildings in NYC! I want them all!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13

If you love the glitz and glamour of old school Hollywood, you may appreciate Erstwilder's brand new jewellery collection 'Hollywood Glamour' which launched last week. The fourteen piece collection features brooches, earrings, and necklaces designed around some of the most iconic leading ladies and paraphernalia of the golden days of cinema, like movie reels, art deco cinema marquees, and good old fashioned popcorn. It's all fabulous, and I want it all! I've linked to Erstwilder's Aussie site above, but you can find a list of stockists around the world here.


Lime Crime 10th Birthday Eyeshadow Palette

I definitely don't need any more colourful eyeshadow palettes, but Lime Crime's 10th Birthday eyeshadow palette looks like the palette of my dreams. Those colours! *Insert heart eyes here.*


1 // 2

I love these fun, fruity cardigans from Collectif. The price is steep, but I'd happily wear them both to death during the summer months.


1 // 2

I also adore this beautiful cactus terrarium dress and matching skirt from Collectif. That print is amazing.


1 // 2 // 3

And these wooden hand-painted brooches from Shop Miss Ella look wonderful. (Yes, they're just like the cushion kits I showed you a few days ago, but I love the designs!)

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The Collectif cardigans are AAAAAAAAAAAAMAZING!!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig