Wednesday 15 May 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16

La Vidriola have just released the most amazing collection of jewellery inspired by the nineties, and as a nineties child / teen, I am loving it! My favourites have to be the Tamagotchis, Furbies, and cassette tapes. Who remembers the days of winding tangled tape back in with a pen?



This pigeon-shaped coin purse from Cath Kidston is so damn cute! I love the print of pigeons in royal uniforms on the back.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I also love Cath Kidston's new Ocean Fish print, which is made up of all kinds of different tropical fish and sea creatures. The bags, purses, and cases in the range are beautiful, and perfect for summer.


1 // 2

A girl can never have too many polka dot dresses, and I'm intrigued by these two pretty polka dot midi dresses from ASOS Design Curve. I'm not 100% sure about the thigh splits on the yellow dress, but the black dot shirt dress is gorgeous!



This one's waaay out of my budget, but this parrot cross body bag from Kate Spade is fantastic. It would be perfect for accessorising all of those tropical summer looks year after year.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

And last but not least, I adore these pastel Highland cow brooches and necklaces from Scottish brand Bonnie Bling. The only problem is, I can't decide which colour I love best!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces that have caught my eye lately, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig