Sunday 3 March 2019

Sunday Favourites #367


It's that time of the week again... You know what these posts are all about by now, so let's just dive right in...


A Subtle Revelry's rainbow Jolly Rancher jello shots have to be the cutest jello shots on the Internet.


This snickerdoodle popcorn recipe from Club Crafted sounds delicious.


I love these DIY wicker accent sunglasses made by Kate from Scathingly Brilliant. They're so creative.


How cute is this otter card from Pastel Elixir?!


This inspiring rainbow enamel pin from Alphabet Bags.


Damask Love show you how to create a striped iron-on vinyl tote bag. These would be perfect to take shopping to help reduce your plastic consumption.


This collection of Mojave desert inspired embroidery patterns from Sarah K. Benning are all so beautiful.


This gorgeous piece of punch needle embroidery wall art from Cutie Pie Punch is making me want to try the craft for myself. I'm going to have to buy some supplies next time I go to Hobbycraft and give it a whirl.


I'm in love with The Sprinkle Factory's colourful baking studio. I want a kitchen or craft room that looks like this one day.


This DIY yarn fringe pendant light from A Kailo Chic Life would be the perfect light fixture for my future craft room.


With all those colours, I imagine these DIY rainbow bubbling bath truffles from Soap Queen would make the happiest baths ever!


I'd love to have a go at making one of Oh Joy's DIY vinyl decal vases. They're so my style.


I adore this toucan tattoo by Sasha Unisex. I'd love to get flying toucan tattoos on either side of my shoulders / collar bones instead of the more traditional sparrows.




And these stunning fox photos by animal photographer Rhiannon Buckle.

If you'd like to see more like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr, which are both packed with inspiring images. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Thanks for reading. Have a great day!

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig