Wednesday 6 March 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...


Just when I thought I couldn't love Erstwilder more, they go and release a Beatrix Potter collection! Yes, ladies and gents, these are Beatrix Potter brooches, earrings, and a necklace! OMG! I grew up reading Beatrix Potter's stories and have always loved her characters and illustrations, so I can't help loving this collection. Sadly, as expected, the vast majority of the range sold out within hours when they went on sale on Monday morning, and as I forget to set my alarm, I missed my chance at getting my hands on any of the ones I wanted. I would've loved to have added Jemima, Peter or Jeremy Fisher to my brooch collection, but I guess it wasn't to be. I'm hoping some of the designs may get restocked but in the meantime, you can shop the pieces still available on Erstwilder's website, and through their stockists worldwide here


1 // 2 // 3

Here's a revelation: I've never actually watched Who Framed Roger Rabbit all the way through, but that doesn't mean I'm not going crazy for the entire Ciaté Jessica Rabbit make up collection. The eyeshadow palette, highlighter, and lipstick all look amazing!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I didn't think Cath Kidston's new season lines could possibly get any better, and then they went and released these beautiful coral leather bags and purses. I'm in love! If coral isn't your thing, they also come in other colours including grey, blue, and yellow.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving this collection of funky flamingo jewellery from Tatty Devine. These statement pieces would be perfect for summer accessorising.



Yellow is one of my favourite colours and I love rainbows, so I can't help loving these bright and cheerful yellow Gola trainers. You couldn't fail to be happy wearing shoes as colourful as these.


1 // 2

I haven't bought any new clothes in ages as my budget just won't stretch to it right now, but I'm really tempted by this pretty polka dot tea dress, and fun bright spot t-shirt from ASOS Curve Design. The tea dress looks perfect.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces I have my eye on at the moment, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. I regularly pin pieces I'm coveting, and many of them never make it in to these wish lists. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Has anything caught your eye this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Isn't that Peter Rabbit Collection adorable?? I managed to get the Peter Rabbit necklace, so I'm very pleased with myself! Also, you need to watch Who Framed Roger Rabbit ASAP ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig