Wednesday 20 March 2019

Wednesday Wish List


This week I've been coveting...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

A very random assortment of brooches and necklaces I have my eye on from Tatty Devine.


1 // 2

I really like this cross body bag and wallet from Cath Kidston. Their new Birds and Berries print is so pretty I'm almost willing to overlook the butterflies.


1 // 2

This Moomin make up bag and matching wallet from Truffle Shuffle are too cute! Who else loved The Moomins when they were growing up?



I need this Labyrinth brooch set from Baccurelli! OMG!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lady Vintage have released their iconic Hepburn dress in a bunch of new prints for spring (currently available to preorder in sizes 8- 26/28), and these four beauties have been sending my heart all aflutter. I'd particularly love to add the Tiki Flamingo print number to my collection. It would be perfect for summer.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And Kitschy Kittens have just launched the cutest collection of acrylic brooches that would be perfect for spring and Easter. I want that adorable Mother Duck brooch (#1) in my life- so, so cute!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find plenty of fashion inspiration in my previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig