Wednesday 13 March 2019

Wednesday Wish List


Hey guys,

I'm sorry it's been so quiet on the blog again this week; my chronic illnesses have all been particularly challenging lately, and I've been struggling with a really bad arthritis flare up in my hands which has been making it difficult and painful to type. I've also come down with another cold, just a couple of weeks after shedding my last one, so I'm basically just a big hot mess at the moment who isn't much use to anyone. 

My hands thankfully aren't too painful today (at least right now; give it a couple of hours) so I'm pushing through the fact I feel like death to put this week's wish list together, and afterwards I'm going to finish working on an exciting product review I have in the works that I can't wait to share with you (hopefully) later this week.

It's just a small wish list this week, but here are a few things I'm coveting right now...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving these gorgeous gingham swing dresses and rainbow heart tees from Collectif.



How cute is this acrylic Luna Lovegood brooch from La Vidriola?! OMG!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These dresses and skirts from Hell Bunny would be absolutely perfect for Easter and spring. The links will lead you to the plus size pieces, but there are also separate straight-size listings on their website for you slimmer ladies.



I've always been more of a colourful eye make up girl, but I have to say the Naked Reloaded eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay is currently calling my name. So many gorgeous shades.



This mustard tea dress from Lindy Bop is stunning. That colour! I already own a few of these Kody tea dresses, but I could definitely make room for one more...


1 // 2

If you love dressing for the seasons, this cherry blossom brooch and matching necklace from I Am Acrylic would make the perfect accessories now that the blossom is starting to bloom again. Aren't they pretty?!

To see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Has anything caught your eye this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig