Wednesday 27 March 2019

Wednesday Wish List


This week, I've been coveting...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Oh So Flamingo have released the cutest collection of baby farm animal brooches for spring, and I'm completely smitten with these four designs. They're so adorable! My favourite has to be Rosie the Calf, and I don't know how much longer I can resist her...



I definitely don't need any more colourful eye make up in my life, but this eyeshadow palette from MAC looks amazing. Look at those gorgeous colours! If colour isn't your thing, there are neutral versions in the collection to shop from, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I'm loving the new Cath Kidston Fearne Cotton collection that was released last week. The new prints are to die for, and I particularly love the look of these bags, cases, and purses.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These gingham and striped dresses from Lindy Bop are my idea of dress perfection. 



This dachshund skirt from Lindy Bop is the cutest skirt I've ever seen! I hope they bring back the dachshund dress because I missed out on it last year and would love it in my life.



This acrylic daffodil necklace from I Am Acrylic is so lovely. It would be perfect for pairing with spring and Easter outfits.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

And I'm loving so many of Lady Vintage's new Lady Voluptuous dresses which have just dropped for spring in sizes 14- 30/32. There are some fantastic prints and styles available this season. The only problem is, I can't decide which one I love best.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty products on my wish list, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Has anything caught your eye this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig