Sunday 17 March 2019

Sunday Favourites #368


Here's this week's favourites to add a little bit of colour and inspiration to your day...


This temporary tattoo from Tattly.


An awesome rainbow hunter patch from Zabby Allen for all you rainbow lovers out there.


Aycan from Little White Socks shared the cutest spring bunny cushion DIY. This would be so perfect to make for Easter!


Aycan's vegan bubblegum pick 'n' mix cupcakes also look fantastic.


This!


So true.


This hand embroidery kit from Odd Ana Stitch.


I really like this simple rainbow risograph print from Yellow Owl Workshop.


I love The Crafted Life's colour-coordinated closet.


You should never, ever change yourself just to please others. You deserve better than that. (Artwork by Sasa Elebea).


A rainbow cake that dreams are made of from Best Friends For Frosting.


This buttercream rainbow tutorial from Cake by Courtney looks amazing. I need to try this!


I want to make this fun DIY wood rainbow wall hanging from Bliss Makes.


A Beautiful Mess show you how to create colourful wall art with foam.



I'm going to have to have a go at making DIY rainbow pom poms using The House That Lars Built's easy tutorial.


And I love The Dainty Squid's rainbow found on the frozen beach beach-trash collage.

For more inspiring images like these, be sure to check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig