Sunday 24 March 2019

Sunday Favourites #369


It's that time of the week again...







These cat photos by photographer Andrius Burba!






Can't stop laughing at these Strange Planet comic strips!


Studio DIY's doughnut clutch is so cute.



Ignore the begrudgers and the doubts in your head, you're fine just the way you are! Art by Tyler Feder.


I love these hoops from Marigold and Mars.


Club Crafted's DIY floral wall art looks so pretty.


I kinda want to make this fun DIY yarn hanging pendant light by A Kailo Chic Life.


I also want to have a go at this rainbow weaving DIY from We Are Scout. I'd love to make a pastel version.


How cool is this rainbow candy floss cake?!


This flourless chocolate torte from Oh Joy looks delicious.


Sugar and Cloth's layered brownie parfaits need to get in my belly now! OMG!


And these DIY rainbow earrings from The House That Lars Built are so darn cute.

If you'd like to see more like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Thanks for reading!

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig