Sunday 2 June 2019

Sunday Favourites #377


Here are a few things that have been inspiring me this week...


A Kailo Chic Life can show you how to make these fun patterned forks with clay. I want to have a go!


These chronic illness comics from Chronic Pain is a Party are so relatable.


I love this DIY sunburst shelf from A Kailo Chic Life. It looks so cheerful.


Oh Joy's DIY floral headboard is so pretty. I really need to get a Cricut machine.


This DIY cactus luggage tag from Mein Feenstaub is so cute.


How adorable is this hanging sloth planter from Sass & Belle?!


Sprinkle Bakes show you how to make a fresh fruit cake for puppies that humans can enjoy, too. I want to make one for Rosie!


This eye make up look by Giulianna Maria is stunning!


I haven't worn trainers in ages, but I really want to try this iron-on sneaker DIY from Oh Joy.


I also want to make some of The House That Lars Built's beautiful DIY paper peonies.



And these landscape paintings by artist Aaron Schuerr are absolutely stunning.

If you'd like to see more like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr for more inspiration. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Thanks for reading!

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig