Sunday 23 June 2019

Sunday Favourites #379


Here are some of my favourites from the last seven days...


I love this quote and art print from Illustrations By Sarah. 


And this art print from Ohh Deer x Hello Lucky at Urban Outfitters is both pretty and inspiring.


I couldn't agree more with this statement! I discovered this on All Things Lily Ann's Instagram, but as it turns out, it's also an art print, available from her Etsy shop of the same name.





Jen Ann Handmade's botanical embroideries are so beautiful.




Harriet of These Novel Thoughts posts the most beautiful photos of her book collection.


These magical funfetti cloud cupcakes from Club Crafted are so pretty they almost look too good to eat!


I have no use for Design Sponge's beautiful DIY giant paper flowers, but I kinda want to make a whole meadow of them.


One of my favourite animal Instagram accounts, Juniper Foxx, have just rescued a little white and grey fox cub and OMG he's adorable! If you love animals, you need to check this account out!


I love this 'rainbows and peaches' hair look from Taylorrae Hair. Those colours are dreamy.


The House That Lars Built have launched an amazing range of Mixbook photo albums in a similar style to their My Life in Color journal book, and I want one for every adventure I've ever been on.


This banana earring holder from Bon Maxie is so cute.


Guys, Truffle Shuffle has an Animals of Farthing Wood t-shirt and it goes up to a 3XL!! Ah, I need it! I was obsessed with this cartoon when I was a kid in the nineties... even if it did traumatise me every week. I still haven't recovered from the time the pheasant was turned in to Sunday dinner. That's scarred me for life.


A Canadian grocery store is only handing out embarrassing plastic bags so customers remember to bring a reusable bag with them next time. While it's hilarious- OMG, it really is- I think it's kind of contradicting the message they're trying to send out. If you're trying to be kinder to the environment, wouldn't it be better to just not offer a plastic bag at all, or to at least have done this on recyclable paper bags?

If you'd like to see more like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Thanks for reading!

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig