Sunday 16 June 2019

Sunday Favourites #378


Who's ready for this week's Sunday Favourites?


I couldn't agree more with this amazing illustration from Crazy Head Comics.


This floral embroidery kit from Lolli and Grace is so pretty, and comes with templates for a variety of meaningful words for you to choose from.


I'm in love with this colourful living room!



A Subtle Revelry show you how to make these amazing DIY galaxy shoes- using a Sharpie!



The very talented Aycan from Little White Socks launched her online shop, Peachpuff Studios this week, and it's full of her fabulous handmade embroideries, cards, banners, cushions, and more, so make sure you go check it out! These are a few of my favourites. I particularly love the 'Yay!' Sprinkles Embroidery Hoop Art which I'm hoping to pick up soon. I'm just hoping it's still available when I next get paid!


These DIY patterned cloth napkins from A Kailo Chic Life would be perfect for summer dining. I love how bright and cheerful they are.


Who doesn't need a colour wheel of jelly? Handmade Charlotte will show you how to make one with their easy DIY.


I love this DIY monstera leaf tank top from Maritza Lisa.


Club Crafted's colour-blocked doughnuts look almost too good to eat!



I love these adorable illustrations and inspiring reminders to aid your mental health from artist Kate Allan aka The Latest Kate.


This adorable print from Stay Home Club could be of my dog, Rosie! All it needs is a black patch over one eye, and one white ear! 


This number cake from Club Crafted looks amazing! It's a pity I didn't see this before my sister's 40th last weekend.


And if you want some bullet journal ideas, Hobbycraft can show you how to create your own bullet journal. I love the design of the mood tracker!

If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here for similar inspiration.

Thanks for reading!

Any favourites this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig