Sunday 27 October 2019

Sunday Favourites Halloween Special #389


As we're just a few days away from Halloween, I've decided to make this week's Sunday Favourites post a Halloween special. I've packed it full of Halloween crafts, recipes, art, and other fright night inspiration to give you some last minute ideas and help get you in the festive spirit. I hope you find it helpful! 


I have never related more to something than this accurate representation of trick or treating in the nineties from Kelly Lou Illustration. If my Mum let me go trick or treating- which wasn't every year- I was always a ghost with a costume fashioned from an old sheet, with a carrier bag for my sweets. So fancy.


Be a pumpkin not a trumpkin! Illustration by Sarah Walsh.


Damask Love show you how to make these awesome Halloween shaker tags.


These DIY stencilled Halloween candy treat bags from The Crafted Life are so cute.


If you want to throw a witch themed Halloween party, A Kailo Chic Life is the place to go for ideas and inspiration.


I love these DIY iridescent pumpkin planters, also from A Kailo Chic Life.


A Subtle Revelry have the perfect candy corn jello shot recipe for fall, and it looks delicious.


I'm loving this DIY glowing mystic eye pumpkin from Persia Lou. So unique.


These DIY bat seals from Maritza Lisa would be perfect for adding to letters, parcels, and treat bags this Halloween.


If Jack o' lanterns aren't your style, maybe these pretty DIY marbled pumpkins from A Kailo Chic Life are.



Painted fingerprint pumpkins by Handmade Charlotte... perfect for kids- and big kids alike.


Satsuma Street has the most adorable Halloween cross stitch kits. I'm loving the bat and the tombstone.


These Halloween temporary tattoos from Eighteen25 are a fun way to embrace the Halloween spirit without resorting to a head-to-toe costume.


How amazing are Melodrama's DIY mid-century modern Halloween Putz houses?! I love them so much!


These eye-catching  DIY skull Halloween wall decorations from A Kailo Chic Life.


A Kailo Chic Life has also created some colourful pastel printable Halloween art for you to download for free, which will make your home Halloween ready in no time.


And since A Kailo Chic is the queen of Halloween, here's their awesome DIY colourful Halloween bat garland.


I wish I had a reason to make some of Lovely Indeed's awesome Halloween crackers.



These DIY neon sign Halloween pumpkins from A Kailo Chic Life would look amazing at any Halloween party.


I love The House That Lars Built's DIY rainbow ghost team costumes. This is the perfect way to improve those nineties bed sheet ghost outfits!!


Club Crafted has shared a great recipe for candy corn fudge.



Creative Wife and Joyful Worker has shared a great selection of Halloween dessert tables DIYs, ideas and inspiration.


This kawaii ghost graveyard cake by Coco Cake Land is so darn cute.





Sugar and Charm's Halloween meat and cheese board looks delicious.




Eighteen25 created an awesome haunted Halloween countdown to countdown to fright night with, like an Advent calendar for Halloween.


This creative DIY for paint dipped pumpkins from A Subtle Revelry.


I love this adorable Halloween illustration from Kate Pugsley.



And last but not least, some fantastic Halloween paper art from Margaret Scrinkl.

For more Halloween ideas and inspiration, be sure to check out my Halloween and Autumn boards on Pinterest. You can also find all Sunday Favourites Halloween Specials from previous years here.

Thanks for reading!

What are your plans for Halloween?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig